Post-Game Talk: Caps/Sabres, 12/9/16, 7pm ET, KeyBank Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Excerpt from Barry's locker room speech on Wednesday: 'OK, we won a game yesterday. If we win today, it's called "two in a row". And if we win again tomorrow, it's called a "winning streak"... It has happened before!'

Last edited by a moderator:

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Excerpt from Barry's locker room speech on Wednesday: 'OK, we won a game yesterday. If we win today, it's called "two in a row". And if we win again tomorrow, it's called a "winning streak"... It has happened before!'

I thought it was more "no one screw up: don't let them score, let it go to the shootout, and then Osh can win it for us. That's the offensive strategy that's gonna win us a cup....."

I assume Chorney is in and Ness is sitting? Wouldn't be surprised if they go Connolly over Winnik either, despite Winnik arguably outplaying Connolly.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Don't know why but I'm excited for tonight. Curious to see the outcome of the players only meeting. Maybe they will be motivated to play more then 20 minutes tonight; I'm not holding my breath though.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
I expect after the players only meeting they come up firing on all cylinders ... for 15 min, then will be some sort of beatdown where they manage to get at least a point. then another 15 min players only meeting where they will decide which restaurant serve better pizza, everyone on the same page. the trip to buffalo concluded as a success

in all honestly, it's just december. not worried .. yet

hockeyfan88

Dec 14, 2015
Can we please have some good hockey just like the 1st period against Boston? Pleeeeease, Caps!

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Ness, meh. Nothing against him but I was hoping to see Bowey.

Buffalo always seems to outworks us, no matter their talent level. Like a pesky AHL team.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Backstrom just missed a shift - Eller was playing with Mojo and Oshie, and then Beags with Vrana and Bura. Hope he's still on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad