Post-Game Talk: Caps Devils 7:00 on csn

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Games vs NJ are already a snore. This could result in a coma.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
After months of waiting for hockey you come back and see that they are playing the Devils. Oh god.

I'm propably not going to watch this. Hopefully Djoos and Johansen impress, though.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Games vs NJ are already a snore. This could result in a coma.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fortunately I didn't buy my nhl.tv pass (yet). So I'll miss this one. But I'd love to have a feedback on the prospects and young guys. So I count on you guys:yo:

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
Hey guys, devil fan here. Figured you all might not know the answer to this since the game is televised in the DC area, but do you know if it'll be on gamecenter?

Thanks

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Hey guys, devil fan here. Figured you all might not know the answer to this since the game is televised in the DC area, but do you know if it'll be on gamecenter?

Thanks

Last year, Caps games aired by CSN, were available on gamecenter (for the europeans) don't know if the preseason rules are the same for NA

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
at least the preseason games mean something this year, in the past few years the rosters were basically set.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
lol faceoff violation?? thats a penalty now?

Always has been if the 2nd guy gets thrown out. Linesman just never do it.

Also I watched the Canucks/Kings and Canucks/Knights games this weekend, get ready for a TON of calls. Especially those slashes on the gloves.

Those games had about 10 calls PER TEAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad