Post-Game Talk: Caps Devils 7:00 on csn

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Who of the bubble players looked noteworthy?

Didn't get a chance to watch it.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Who of the bubble players looked noteworthy?

Didn't get a chance to watch it.

Barber and Walker looked good.

First impression, Chaisson ain't making this team.

Not that it means anything but I was/am watching the Leafs also and man is Connor Carrick a bad defenseman. :laugh:

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012

Not that it means anything but I was/am watching the Leafs also and man is Connor Carrick a bad defenseman. :laugh:

thanks for the updates. ppl were saying that chaisson looked good? what about johanssons? how did majo look? and the young defenseman?

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
thanks for the updates. ppl were saying that chaisson looked good? what about johanssons? how did majo look? and the young defenseman?

Lucas Johansen's biggest issue was John Carlson. :laugh:

No one really stood out on D though, except Chorney, who was pretty bad. Djoos got turned around a few times but mostly on the PK. I thought he held his own.

Kevin Elgestal looked lost out there.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Boring game, nothing really stood out for the Caps. Vanecek wasn't very good, Chiasson was useless and so were a bunch of other players. Nice goal by Walker with the help of Eller, and that's about it.

For those who are wondering, Mojo was invisible today for the Devils. I saw more of him during the intermission than during the play.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Boring game, nothing really stood out for the Caps. Vanecek wasn't very good, Chiasson was useless and so were a bunch of other players. Nice goal by Walker with the help of Eller, and that's about it.

For those who are wondering, Mojo was invisible today for the Devils. I saw more of him during the intermission than during the play.

Except on the PP, where he is deployed exactly as he was as a Capital. Otherwise you are correct, and I was looking for him.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Wife and I were playing Divinity 2 instead of watching. Looks like we didn't miss much.

Every year there's some new penalty focus the refs go crazy about early on to try and condition the players and to satisfy their supervisors. It will probably fade in a while then maybe surge again.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA

Questionable positioning? That was one of the knocks on him as I recall when he was with the Caps and did read the same from some Leafs posters on their board as well.

Didn't watch the game, opted to watch the Ken Burns Vietnam on PBS. Did listen on the way home though to the first period and had a deja vu moment when I heard John Walton broadcasting and his first mention I heard him make of Marcus Johansson was "Johansson skates up the ice and loses possession of the puck".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->