Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Canes 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I turned it on to start the third and Yeesh, that's some terrible officiating. Has it been this bad all game?

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
It's so dumb that a penalty like that can't be challenged - but a goal on a offsides where the offsides literally has no effect on the goal can be reversed. Makes no sense.

That penalty stopped a 2-1 with the best goal scorer in the world and then gives Carolina a 2 minute PP. That's a huge deal for a team down one in the third.

If they want challenges to be in place to make the game be decided more fairly and official - then penalties are the biggest ones in hockey that should be reviewed.

If a coach gets one challenge - it should be on whatever he wants - penalties included.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
refs hahaha, instead of 2 on 1 with ovie, they awarded canes a pp. then instead of 4 vs 4 and brief our pp, they ignored the obvious call.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
ok, i'm tied of listen about canes streak that started with the win against us. just score, win the game and end their streak. so i won't be pissed on friday night

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Carolina has had lopsided penalty differentials in their favor since... pretty much forever. This is just a fact of life when playing against the Hurricanes.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
That second line is getting worked everytime they are on the ice.

Also, why the hell is Vrana not on the ice more? He has created more chances than most of the veterans on this team lately.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
That was all Orlov... What a play moving side to side to gt the puck in position to be deflected.

Oshie is so important to this team. I hope we can keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad