Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Canes 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I feel like Courtney is the new Chuck Gormley. At least a couple times a game pre and post she makes me cringe...

Canes can thank the refs for the thrid goal after their 47th powerplay opportunity.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Talk about looking like you don't care the first minute of the 3rd. Wow.

At least now we'll see a Caps team really trying and pushing. Should be exciting at least.

Carolina is going to have to play really good hockey to hold on to win this game. Caps just need to stay disciplined.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I feel like Courtney is the new Chuck Gormley. At least a couple times a game pre and post she makes me cringe...

Canes can thank the refs for the thrid goal after their 47th powerplay opportunity.

The worst is that Grant or Danny or whatever one it is. He knows nothing about hockey.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Do we have a bad rep with the refs or something. I feel like we have had the short end of the stick many times this year, and it's not like we have been a heavy agresive team. We should not be short handed this much playing this style

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Do we have a bad rep with the refs or something. I feel like we have had the short end of the stick many times this year, and it's not like we have been a heavy agresive team. We should not be short handed this much playing this style

We've had some bad calls for sure - but I think in general, every team feels like they get screwed by the refs. Losers just make excuses about it IMO.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
The ref love for the Canes is over the top. They ride on the Caps players backs and....nothing.

This is a game where I miss fighting. Some of those guys need a paddlin.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
A Cap hauled down and no call, they aren't even attempting to hide their bias.

Even the Canes announcers are baffled at the reffing.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Winnik should stay on this roster for his PK'ing alone. He is showing me a lot with his blocked shots and not afraid to take one for the team. Good bottom 6 player IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad