Post-Game Talk: Caps @Bolts G5 7:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
I did my part in the Playoff mains Caps-TB game 5 thread and will switch mostly to here.

Some TB or anti Caps fans pushing the Caps as chokers fake meme. I countered it with little to no support. Am I wrong or wasn't TB the clear favorite among the NHL analysts and the so very knowledgable denizens of HF? When did that go down the memory hole? :rolleyes:

There's always going to be a Pittsburgh fan around with nothing better to do than try to push the Caps choker narrative every time we lose a series. They all really should be off enjoying a fun hobby or something but you know there's always one or two

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Isn't the stat like only 2 teams have ever lost in a conference final after going 2-0 on another teams ice to open the series? I'd like the Caps to make history in more positive ways.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Man up ppl. We dont step on the ice so we fans can't fail actually. Watch the whole game if you can or dont watch if you cant take it. But dont post shit until game ends.

OK, who am I kidding, where is the ignore button again?

OVrocks

Dec 9, 2009
LA
This team is done, we won't win another game in this series, take that to the bank.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Smart pass, Orly. Way to play the body, Kuz! Brilliant stop, Holts! All of you owe us!

OVrocks

Dec 9, 2009
LA
Were people really expecting to win? The roster is loaded with LOSERS who have been LOSING in the playoffs for decades, it's coached by a LOSER and just for good measure the owner is also a *drumroll* LOSER (check out the Wizards also).

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Were people really expecting to win? The roster is loaded with LOSERS who have been LOSING in the playoffs for decades, it's coached by a LOSER and just for good measure the owner is also a *drumroll* LOSER (check out the Wizards also).
Dude... come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad