Post-Game Talk: Caps @Bolts G5 7:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMUcapsfan07

Jan 29, 2010
NoVA
I am really hoping it is an issue we end up not even having to think about and they continue to play well and find a way to keep winning. However, I think it would be a case of frustration int he moment but hopefully most would come around to appreciate this run in time.

I'm trying to stick to the mindset of just enjoying the ride. I definitely didn't expect them to be in this position at the start of the season or even at the start of the postseason.

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Going to the bar in a few hours. Probably won't post much tonight, just wanted to send out the good vibes. I love the team, I love the board, and I love you all. Let's f***ing do this, and enjoy our Saturday. I think the boy's got this one. Let's GO CAPS! They deserve it, we deserve it, and Chiasson deserves it. Caps vs. the World.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Staying up to watch this.

Caps are 2-0 when I watch this series - don't worry guys, I got this .
I used to live in England, I know what this is like. Hope it’s worth it!

We cannot afford mistakes. No no turnovers, clear the puck, no penalties, put the puck on the net.

Bring it home.

Reactions: troyerlaw

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
147988d1390785074-road-warriors-road-warriors.jpg

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
Well I worked through my normal Caps loss grief the past 2 days. Supreme frustration/anger the night of, disappointment the next morning. Optimism by the next afternoon. I really do believe in this team this year. They've been a super resilient bunch all season and things haven't come easy like previous Caps teams but they powered through it nonetheless. We've watched a young hungry group cut their teeth before our eyes and the moment isn't too big for them. Maybe that's just what the old vets needed to finally get over the hump. I really do think they're going to handle their business tonight.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I did my part in the Playoff mains Caps-TB game 5 thread and will switch mostly to here.

Some TB or anti Caps fans pushing the Caps as chokers fake meme. I countered it with little to no support. Am I wrong or wasn't TB the clear favorite among NHL analysts and the so very knowledgeable denizens of HF? When did that go down the memory hole? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad