Half-Assed GDT: Caps Blues: Well Well Well, We Meet Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
this is why it's so hard to embrace a complete tank. full house, saturday night, hall of fame weekend, and club throws a shutout. 3 stars are binny, schenn, parayko. so much fun for everyone, even in a tough season. now, if we go 0 for our west coast trip, that is maybe for the best.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
this is why it's so hard to embrace a complete tank. full house, saturday night, hall of fame weekend, and club throws a shutout. 3 stars are binny, schenn, parayko. so much fun for everyone, even in a tough season. now, if we go 0 for our west coast trip, that is maybe for the best.
minnesota wild curse

not good enough to be a winner but not shitty enough to get a top 3 pick

Reactions: Cotton McKnight

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice win by The Blues to make up for their loss to The Caps at Washington. Great game from Binnington. Nice tip-in by Neighbours, who seems to be becoming a regular around the net in The O-Zone. nice One-timer by Thomas on that score, and a nice one by Schenn, and Parayko, too. I guess this season will be a roller coaster ride.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
This is how i feel about the Blues the past two games.

1705815319890.gif

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
We're 14-8-1 at home and 8-12-1 on the road. We do pretty well against most teams when we can dictate matchups, but our lack of depth and defensive deficiencies become glaring when the other team gets last change. I'm certainly not mad about seeing a decisive win at home in a game I circled on the calendar as soon as the Hall of Fame announcement was made.

It's nice to have a watchable product for fans that you are still asking to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars each year.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
We're 14-8-1 at home and 8-12-1 on the road. We do pretty well against most teams when we can dictate matchups, but our lack of depth and defensive deficiencies become glaring when the other team gets last change. I'm certainly not mad about seeing a decisive win at home in a game I circled on the calendar as soon as the Hall of Fame announcement was made.

It's nice to have a watchable product for fans that you are still asking to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars each year.
this product is not watchable. same team as last year but with a lil more grit and less skill

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
I am watching it and so are many of the fans. While the team isn't as good as last years, they are putting in more effort.

Reactions: PJJJP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad