Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Maple leafs HNIC 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Ovechkin is creating tons of scoring opportunities tonight, I like what I'm seeing. Backstrom almost had a goal there.
Hopefully Backstrom can get out of this scoring slump soon. He has had some good chances in recent games
And Vrana's runway was shorter than McDavid, he started flat footed from the Caps' blue line while McDavid started from the Oilers' goal line. That's super impressive, I knew Vrana was fast but I didn't know he had that extra gear like McDavid.
We need that speed.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Hopefully Backstrom can get out of this scoring slump soon. He has had some good chances in recent games

We need that speed.

The modern game is all about speed, Vrana is what the doctor ordered for the Caps. We were too slow when Trotz came in 2015.

We could use some extra speed from Burakovsky. If he learns how to hit the net, we're in business, because Burakovsky is a great skater just like Vrana and Kuznetsov.

Reactions: maacoshark

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
The modern game is all about speed, Vrana is what the doctor ordered for the Caps. We were too slow when Trotz came in 2015.

We could use some extra speed from Burakovsky. If he learns how to hit the net, we're in business, because Burakovsky is a great skater just like Vrana and Kuznetsov.
We also have Orlov who is a pretty good skater himself

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Taunting the other team's bench after stupid luck bounce goal… Also, Kadri is trying his best to blow the momentum for Leafs. Doubt he gets away with another mugging like he did to Backstrom.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Losing this game, even in OT, after a 3G lead will partially offset Fridays strong win.

Get it together boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad