Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Maple leafs HNIC 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Wilson likes To play against the canadian teams, and he is on the line with Ovi and Backy. I see him score tonight

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
you guys look to be getting Mcbackup tonight, unless he has the game of his life tonight, or Holtby has the worst game of his career I wouldn't worry

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Your saying he's no longer your guy?
Grubauer has never lost in regulation to Tampa, he had a strong game against them early. On this season. That he played isn't a shock, holtby v to makes sense too. It would be big to win a back to back against that pair of teams

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
wait a minute, your the dude who was on the main boards basically saying we stink and we wont make the playoffs and now your saying we shouldnt worry against the big bad leafs?

Oh no don't get me wrong I don't think Washington is a great team, I also don't think Mcbackup is a a very good goalie, I mean he did have the game of his life against Boston which gave a MASSIVE boost to his numbers and does make them look almost respectable but before that he had an 869 save% and I don't think he has another close to 40 save performance in him.

I am fully expecting a loss tonight

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
wait a minute, your the dude who was on the main boards basically saying we stink and we wont make the playoffs and now your saying we shouldnt worry against the big bad leafs?

200.gif

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
im just confused cause he says oh leafs will lose because of a backup goalie but then claims we cant win when we have had and still do multiple injuries while the leafs have been basically healthy all year except for a few games missed by matthews

First dominant season since Jesus invented the calendar and all of a sudden everyone stinks but them. :p:
( That first game vs Leafs was a bore though, I'll give 'em that)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Like the coaching move to put Holtby in position to be a big game player tonight because he’s probably going to need to be at his best for them to win. That said, 4-2 someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->