GDT: Capitals @ Blue Jackets - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1703218082402.gif

The OTGWG, a primary assist, 7 shots on goal, and a very respectable 53% xG share earns Alex Ovechkin the most important prize of his career: twabby's Game Puck.

Honorable mentions go to Rasmus Sandin, Anthony Mantha, John Carlson, and Charlie Lindgren.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
lol something about Mantha is killing me

Like everyone else is in the various throes of "woo, f*** you buddy" or at least laughing at the guys who are

Mantha looks like "damn, that sucks for him"

Do you see Kuzy's eyes peeking over Ovi's shoulder? Can't even see his face but that look says everything lol

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Wilson is valuable in the same way currency is valuable: able to be exchanged for goods and services.

In all seriousness he's been excellent recently. Still skeptical in the long run it was the right move to re-sign him but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Reactions: Rockingred12

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Wilson is valuable in the same way currency is valuable: able to be exchanged for goods and services.

In all seriousness he's been excellent recently. Still skeptical in the long run it was the right move to re-sign him but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
He does strike me as someone who will be willing to work hard and adjust his game to what is needed and what he is capable of. We’ll see if I’m right, hopefully I am.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles

Twabby, you need to take the rose colored glasses off! This why we make so much fun of you and criticize you harshly. You can't measure/judge hockey on just advanced stats!

This team is doing some things.

6-0-0 on back end of b2b's??? ALL on the Road!?
scrumtrulescent!

hung in there all bend-but-don't-break style
And #8 with the frosting on the cake
not too shabby[/Hanukkah Song]
Aren't they something like 11-1 in the total amount of games they have played back2back?

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Aren't they something like 11-1 in the total amount of games they have played back2back?
Correcting myself. I missed one game. They have an 11-2 record on back2back nights! I'm so happy we have Carbery as our coach now because there were too many recent years where the Caps played so lazy on back2back nights.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
We are playing good. Like real good

I have already looked at the box store. I don’t know if I’m going to watch the actual replay on demand. Those are hard to find

We are playing good. Like real good

Reactions: kicksavedave

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I made another version:

View attachment 788428
Nothing quite says holiday cheer like this signature “F**k You Elvis” game.

Think of all the times Tom has gone to bat for the guys in that picture. What a great team moment for them to return the favor with a huge Ovi goal, sending that punk off in shame as Stromer chirps in his grill.

Bravo boys!

Last edited:

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I did watch the third period in overtime. Some frustrating Hockey, but we won good job boys

Tom Wilson fighting the goalie and Ovie walk off goal LFG

Reactions: Calicaps

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Watch now - the bounces and puck luck will start going Ovi’s way. He is due. People doubt and this is how it always goes. The chase for Gretzky is not in doubt.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Nothing quite says holiday cheer like this signature “F**k You Elvis” game.

Think of all the times Tom has gone to bat for the guys in that picture. What a great team moment for them to return the favor with a huge Ovi goal, sending that punk off in shame as Stromer chirps in his grill.

Bravo boys!
That room... Ovie, Oshie, Willy, Carlson are the ones who instill that. Leadership. Intangibles. They matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad