Rumor: Canucks going after Barrie. (+ Hudler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Favre4

Mar 14, 2014
Oilers will offer a more lucrative package an save Benning being humiliated on yet another trade

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
You're not getting a player like Tyson Barrie for Erik Gudbrandon
:laugh: I think you're overestimating the intelligence as Avs management, because you totally could. sakic and roy speak the same language as benning. they're wired the same. they would covet Gudbranson for the same reasons Benning does.

The Extrapolater

Apr 22, 2014
One positive to keep in mind, here, is Colorado's management tandem operates on the same wavelength as Benning, so one never knows what sort of deal could happen here.

earl grey

all the best posts
Apr 21, 2013
[MOD] is gonna win one for once... I gots a feelin

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Just not interested in this...at all.

Keep Tanev, keep developing Hutton and Tryamkin, develop Juolevi right, and hope one or both of Subban and Stecher pan out. Don't gut the cupboard to acquire Barrie..

Favre4

Mar 14, 2014
Yeah it's quite disappointing how so many posters are giving up on Virtanen.

Blueangel1891

Nov 24, 2007
Belgium
Wow it's already starting. :facepalm:

Nobody's saying sell the farm or deal all our draft picks. But you can't expect to get someone like Barrie for a bunch of crap like Sbisa. Not everyone is as stupid as Jim Benning

Fact is that our PP really, really could use a guy like him. You're always stating our defence has zero offensive input, and if we're actually going to do something about it you wouldn't accept the cost?

But yes, Benning trading also scares the **** out of me. Actually, everything Benning does scares the **** out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad