Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Penguins - 4-3 (OT) (Petey x2, Boeser x2) | Slap me silly, Sidney!

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
The last 2 games of this road trip are against Buffalo and Columbus. Two bad teams that give up lots of goals, so you wonder how many more points the Lotto Line will rack up given how many points they've racked up against 4 good to elite teams.

Reactions: bbud

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
LA lost in OT again

that's 7 losses in a row for them

so much for those games in hand

It's almost like being fresh for every game with multiple days of rest on your opponents is a big advantage!

Only caught the third, team looked a bit gassed which was to be expected. Nice goal by Petey to end it. Kinda surprised Blueger wasn't out there at the end of regulation alongside Petey (unless my eyes were playing tricks on me).

OT still sucks, even if we won this one. The way 3 on 3 is played barely looks like hockey anymore. Also got a taste of the sham that is NHL game management, did not miss this.

Reactions: Indiana and tyhee

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
just saw this on the main board

1705031565013.png

happy snow day everyone

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
The last 2 games of this road trip are against Buffalo and Columbus. Two bad teams that give up lots of goals, so you wonder how many more points the Lotto Line will rack up given how many points they've racked up against 4 good to elite teams.

Nicer see kuz garly lines light it up

Just watched the highlights again.
My god! That play by Hronek to stop a 3 on 1 and then have the presence to send Pettersson in on a breakaway. That was the play of the game!
He was worth that 1st for Bo sign him long term the core here has potential

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Sidney Crosby is some kind of player.....he's basically carrying this team on his back right now, belying his birth certificate which says he's 36.

He owned J.T. Miller in the faceoff dot all night, so much so, that J.T. took a roughing penalty out of frustration. Pens carried the play for the last period and a half, but this Canuck team is resilient.

Now on to Buffalo and Columbus--but you can see the Canucks starting to sag as this marathon trip winds down. If they got a split, I'd be more than happy.

The lotto line is sizzling, and Pettersson, Miller and Boeser are on fire and marching up the NHL points leaderboard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad