Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Penguins - 4-3 (OT) (Petey x2, Boeser x2) | Slap me silly, Sidney!

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Or

He just needs legit top 6 players to play with

Not 3rd liner Mikheyev, 4th liner Lafferty or Kuz who does not fit anymore
Miller and Boeser are a lot more than just "legit top 6 players."

Miller is now 3rd in NHL scoring Boeser is 13th in NHL scoring and 4th in goals.

Not trying to take away anything from Petersson but he's not a one-man-show here.

He's benefitting from playing with two elite offensive players, even if he's the best player on that line.

Kickassguy

High-End Intangible
Sep 24, 2002
Vancouver + NYC
What a fun game that was.

Blueger was absolutely massive on the PK tonight. Amazing work.

Mentioned this in the GDT, but playing this playoff atmosphere-type of game in mid-January will only be beneficial for this team later on.

I haven't celebrated like that after a game winner in far, far too long. I'm so happy this team is fun again.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Miller and Boeser are a lot more than just "legit top 6 players."

Miller is now 3rd in NHL scoring Boeser is 13th in NHL scoring and 4th in goals.

Not trying to take away anything from Petersson but he's not a one-man-show here.

He's benefitting from playing with two elite offensive players, even if he's the best player on that line.
that doesn't mean anything

MacKinnon plays with Rantanen and Landeskog/Nichushkin

Didn't stop him from getting paid

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
If the Lotto Line was in place from day one Pettersson is challenging Kucherov and McKinnon for the Art Ross.
He’s now 10 points behind Mackinnon and Kucherov had 1 point tonight so 11 behind him.

If that Boeser goal wasn’t taken back in New Jersey, he would literally have 3 4 point nights this road trip. Insane.

• Wow
Reactions: Indiana

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
I mean, getting put back on the lotto line should demonstrate that he needs Miller and Boeser in order to produce at an elite level.

Which isn't a bad thing, but highlights that he's not a one-man-offensive-machine like a McDavid.
Tricks are for kids

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad