GDT: Canucks 4, Sabres 2: Give Derek Dorsett the 32,317 dollars

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
When he surpasses 40 points and becomes to justify half of his contract, just let me know.
so he was he an offensive black hole tonight? his line scored 3 of the 4 goals. This is just the game thread sure you can make your comments during a win where he gets 2 points. but why?

member 290103

Lots of good jokes about Tony tonight, but he had a great game and has generally been one of the Canucks better players this year.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
We're only 1 point out of a playoff spot! Time to trade some picks and prospects to improve the team.

Dorsett is on pace for 46 goals. Even though he's been a career 4th liner, does anyone else think he's finally emerging as a top 6 forward? Power forwards take longer to develop.

At this rate he might develop into a defenseman - they take even longer you know.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
so he was he an offensive black hole tonight? his line scored 3 of the 4 goals. This is just the game thread sure you can make your comments during a win where he gets 2 points. but why?

Because it's true, as much as you don't want to believe it. Are you around when he does nothing? I mean, you'd basically be avoiding this place if that were the case, so I'm going to go with no.

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
One game. Go learn what a sample size data should be to get conclusions. I have 341 previous games (all games which TOI is over 12 min) to back me up. You have one. See the difference? Need to go back to school to learn numbers again?

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Ha ha... love the hyperbolic sarcasim!!
Quite the passive aggressive defense mechanism right there. And predictable.

Dorsett 3 pt game
Sutter a 2 pt game
Granlund goal
Virtanen pt
Sedin goal
A win

=

One aneurysm

Almost a perfect game for who scored.. too bad 44 was suspended.

Reactions: Catamarca Livin

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
How shocking! But he had two assist out of three goals tonight, my god he is so good.

He was okay tonite. Sure there are better games for your constant whining. last game for example game before got goal disallowed and hit inside of post on wrist shot. He is not a great player but no more an offensive black hole than Hansen or Malhotra for example

Reactions: Nomobo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad