8OlRKAu.jpg

GkDNull.jpg

jOo5N5z.jpg

VanCity Millionaires

Oct 4, 2005
Vancouver
No Guddy.

Biega probably??

Man we're not even 10 games in and we're playing without two of our top 6 D.

I would love to see us lean on some of the young guys more, but I'm not crossing my fingers. I'm going to say 5-2 Sabres.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
No Guddy.

Biega probably??

Man we're not even 10 games in and we're playing without two of our top 6 D.

I would love to see us lean on some of the young guys more, but I'm not crossing my fingers. I'm going to say 5-2 Sabres.

Just because Gudbranson was played in our top 6 doesnt mean he should be considered part of our top 6

Tanev
Edler
DeZotto
Hutton
Stecher
Biega
Pouliot
Weirdcoch
Gudbranson

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Canucks tantalize with unrealized potential. They don't seem to be building toward anything, though.

Is anybody trying to fix the special teams? They are kind of a mess. A n NHL team should be able to deal with at least one side of a power play.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I can't see this going well at all. Our defense is a freaking circus right now, and the forwards aren't much better. Only hope is that Markstrom steals one.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Ended up watching the Oilers/Blackhawks game yesterday, and will probably not even bother watching this tonight.

Seeing the highlights of the Bruins game perfectly summed up the Sedin era. Non-existent leadership and the team proceeds to fold under adversity. Glad I missed that train-wreck.

Horvat and Boeser are the lone good players with any potential on this team but I feel like the Sedins are shitty mentors for them. The rest are mix of hasbeens and 3rd/4th line fodder. I'll invest more into this team once a) management gets fired, and b) the remaining junk from the past retires or moves on.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
People who read too much into m2b's posts have already lost the plot.

Nice to see bulldog slot in, should be good for Hutton. Interested to see who steps up after last night.

Alan Jackson

Nov 3, 2005
Langley, BC
Will be interesting to see how they bounce back tonight. Have to think that at least one of Granlund/Gagner/Virtanen are due for a goal.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Ended up watching the Oilers/Blackhawks game yesterday, and will probably not even bother watching this tonight.

Seeing the highlights of the Bruins game perfectly summed up the Sedin era. Non-existent leadership and the team proceeds to fold under adversity. Glad I missed that train-wreck.

Horvat and Boeser are the lone good players with any potential on this team but I feel like the Sedins are ****ty mentors for them. The rest are mix of hasbeens and 3rd/4th line fodder. I'll invest more into this team once a) management gets fired, and b) the remaining junk from the past retires or moves on.

Don't worry, Dorsett is a better mentor.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver

Horvat and Boeser are the lone good players with any potential on this team but I feel like the Sedins are ****ty mentors for them. The rest are mix of hasbeens and 3rd/4th line fodder. I'll invest more into this team once a) management gets fired, and b) the remaining junk from the past retires or moves on.
Absolutely ridiculous post, trying to pin last nights loss on "leadership" instead of lack of personal is ridiculous. Watching people bash the Sedins careers like this is absolutely disgusting, you should be ashamed to disrespect such fantastic players who have accomplished numerous things no other Canucks in history have. We took what they did for granted they were a walking PPG for ~10 years. They lead this team to their most productive era of all time, so to suggest that last nights game summed it up is so grossly wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->