Post-Game Talk: Canucks @ 2018 World Championships (Pettersson, Nilsson win GOLD!!!)

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Thought after one period
You can tell that he’s slight compare to all those men, there for it’s not gonna be easy for him in a board battle.

But the skills and vision is unreal, he’s also smart in his own zone.
Find a guy who can help him out on board battle, he definitely belongs in the nhl

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com
Thought after one period
You can tell that he’s slight compare to all those men, there for it’s not gonna be easy for him in a board battle.

But the skills and vision is unreal, he’s also smart in his own zone.
Find a guy who can help him out on board battle, he definitely belongs in the nhl

I dunno, he battles hard and if he loses the puck he gets right after it again. Kid wants it, wants to control the play and dominate out there. Sure more size/weight would help but he can play in the NHL right now. Look at Gaudreau etc... lots of players his size doin' their thang in the big league.

He may start slow in these first few games BUT hopefully he picks up a few points and the coach sticks with him because after that.... UNLEASH THE ALIEN!!!

;)

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
I was just about to say that. Short handed way too much to see Alien.
I'd rather see him on a line with Rakell and Zibanejad since those guys are out there after the PK and looking to create offense. I think he had one shift in the final 15 minutes of that period and it was a rather quick one that lasted 30 seconds.

I dread the thought of Pettersson being stuck with a guy like Sutter next year. A black hole offensively that will be out there on the every PK and thus taking away one of our best offensive players ice time at even strength.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad