Injury Report: Canucks 2017-2018 Injury Thread

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Who was the dumb **** on the Oilers speculating about whether they'd been cursed or not, or if God didn't want them to win? Maroon?

Step off, son. This is what it looks like when the hockey Gods truly hate your team. Unbelievably awful luck.

Patrick "the Princess cake" Maroon: God is punishing us

No Patty, please shut the f*** up before you get some smiting up your ass.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
So the early word is Brock left the arena on crutches? So assuming that’s a broken foot, even worst case scenario would be 4-6 weeks. That’s really shitty but it’s still not season crippling.

Fingers crossed though guys! Picked up Boeser off my wire a month ago and he’s been money for me helping me get to second place.
PLEASE BE OK!

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
So the early word is Brock left the arena on crutches? So assuming that’s a broken foot, even worst case scenario would be 4-6 weeks. That’s really ****ty but it’s still not season crippling.

Fingers crossed though guys! Picked up Boeser off my wire a month ago and he’s been money for me helping me get to second place.
PLEASE BE OK!

Lets all hope your fantasy team can recover.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
well the best news out of this for me is that there is even less reason to watch, let alone pay for games. The more pain Aquaman feels, and the less money he gets, the better. Think dim jim has been doing a better job since WD has left, but no love for the front office.

My bloody season tickets went up something like $6 a ticket this year. I don't pay for them, but that just sucks. ( we cancelled out of 1/4 of them).

Glad to see we are now unlikely to be a borderline playoff team. think we are going to dive.

The future has some bright spots.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Well at least before this injury, Boeser proved he could be an elite-level player in this league.....sucks that he probably won't win the Calder now, but in the big picture of things it really doesn't matter.......with this freefall now likely to continue into the new year, Benning can start strip-mining the roster......new homes for guys like Vanek, Markstrom, Gudbranson and even Del Zotto and Gagner....although might be tough with the term on their contracts...I'd be looking to dump Hutton, and elevate Holm or Brisebois for some games at the end.

This is season was about rebuilding and introducing younger guys into the lineup anyway. Could easily see 14th in the Pacific at least.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville

62742-Jim-Carrey-Puking-Animated-Gif.gif

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I was being sarcastic. The most talented prospect we've had since Bure goes down and this guy brings up his fantasy team.
I have Boeser in my long-term keeper league so while it sucks to lose him, I truly feel for you guys because I know how loved he is in Vancouver. I also agree that someone complaining about his fantasy team means absolutely nothing to you guys and is frustrating.

I've really loved watching him play and he's quickly become one of my favourite players in the league. I've enjoyed learning his story and how humble he is, so it's sad to see him go down. My sister actually just moved to Vancouver, so with that and young guys like Boeser coming up, they were naturally becoming my "west team". Fingers crossed it isn't too serious.

Last edited:

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
ok, looks like piece of shit giordano did it on purpose.

watch carefully.

at 45 sec mark.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad