Injury Report: Canucks 2017-2018 Injury Thread

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
ok, looks like piece of **** giordano did it on purpose.

watch carefully.
Mate....that's not on purpose. Nobody shoots the puck at other players with intent to injure. You know...this is probably not the last time Brock gets injured, so you better brace yourself. It's not the end of the world and i really doubt he'll take too long to recover.

Reactions: Szechwan

andyJH

Dec 28, 2005
canuck-tank-on-robston-street.gif

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
Like can this just stop with all the injuries.Cause we are going to hear the same story over and over from this managment group at the end of the year .Well we could have made the playoffs if we had this guy and that guy healthy.And they just never admit to the fact that they bring in these older soft players who are over paid and under achieve. Really feel bad for Brock.Dam this is crazy.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Like can this just stop with all the injuries.Cause we are going to hear the same story over and over from this managment group at the end of the year .Well we could have made the playoffs if we had this guy and that guy healthy.And they just never admit to the fact that they bring in these older soft players who are over paid and under achieve. Really feel bad for Brock.Dam this is crazy.

Well when you lose your entire first line for possibly 8 weeks there is a fair chance it is the difference maker. And your top d man.

It would be nice if someone who paid attention would put a weekly update of the injury status of the canucks.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
If it's a bone bruise it can still be a long recovery (6 to 8 weeks)[/QUOTE
Benning on Boeser: "It's more of a bone bruise and more day-to-day than week-to-week for his return. It's a relief. We can't afford to lose a player like that." #Canucks

Reactions: Grantham

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
Is it the same foot he hurt a couple games ago blocking a slap shot? Brock, protect those precious feet man!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
What a relief. With the Christmas break coming up, keep him out of game action for the next ten days, at least.
Yeah might as well right like no need to rush him this team aint going anywhere positive with and without him this season. I mean instead of 6-2 losses thell be 6-0 losses now

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if making shot-blocking illegal is a viable option in the future. I cringe everytime a player, especially skilled ones like Boeser lay their feet and legs in front of a point shot. The velocity now and strength of players is at such a high level, you end up with broken or mangled bones.

It would also make more shots be able to get through to the net and increase scoring. The rule would be like goaltending in Basketball in a small sense.

Well that’s all for my bright idea of the day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad