Pre-Game Talk: Canes vs Jets - Oct 13 7:00pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
No kidding, if any of Buff, Enstrom, Myers, Morrissey or Postman get hurt, our D starts to look really really bad (as opposed to only looking somewhat bad right now).

But Chevy signed Strait. The guy he's been after for 3 years. All is good. Lots of depth.:cry:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Were GDT's only part of the 5-year plan around here?

Are you volunteering? :D

I've done almost 120 of them at this point, and would do one today, but I unfortunately have had clients in over the last 3 days, a delivery for our Los Angeles office that's due this morning, plus I'm dealing with real estate agents for our new space. I can't do the GDT myself, so if someone else can handle it, it'd be appreciated.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Gotta stick with them vets you know. Probably take 3/4 of a year for Laine to get on the first PP unit too.

Even Enstrom has been a significant upgrade over Myers.

Nearly same 5v4 TOI over the last 2 seasons on the Jets:
Trouba 1G, 5A1, 3A2
Enstrom 1G, 5A1, 1A2
Myers 0G, 3A1, 0A2

And then Enstrom has the best underlying numbers, with Trouba next.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg

I've done almost 120 of them at this point, and would do one today, but I unfortunately have had clients in over the last 3 days, a delivery for our Los Angeles office that's due this morning, plus I'm dealing with real estate agents for our new space. I can't do the GDT myself, so if someone else can handle it, it'd be appreciated.

no. i'm just a cynical b@stard.

if i did one, it would just be a Marko Dano Hero Chart.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013

I just threw one together quickly

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015

Oh Gin we all have the same 24 hours
All kidding aside that's a full slate.
I'm busy but not that busy
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad