GDT: Canes @ Jackets | 7 PM EST | ESPN+/Hulu

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Atrocious goal against by Tarasov and Chinakhov is a turnover machine

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Granted I haven't seen all of his games, but this might be one of sillys best game. He should have at least 2 or 3 so far.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
When asked about Tarasov today on Porty’s podcast, Scott Wheeler said he didn’t have him as a starter or legit backup on a good NHL team. He felt he just lets too many goals in that should be saves. Wheeler nailed it.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
When asked about Tarasov today on Porty’s podcast, Scott Wheeler said he didn’t have him as a starter or legit backup on a good NHL team. He felt he just lets too many goals in that should be saves. Wheeler nailed it.
We absolutely need to improve at that position for next year or it will be more of the same

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
The question I'm too lazy to look up is what he thought of him 2 years ago during his true prospect phase. It's easy to say this now based on his play now but did he predict it back then.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
The question I'm too lazy to look up is what he thought of him 2 years ago during his true prospect phase. It's easy to say this now based on his play now but did he predict it back then
He wasn’t particularly high on him in 2022 ranking him as ony our 11th best prospect. He’s key assessment was:

When he holds his lines and is set for shots, he’s tough to beat. But the inconsistency of his movements when play breaks down has been an issue at times. I expect he’ll top out as a No. 2 but I know the Blue Jackets like him

He didn’t include him at all this year but because of age I think, though it didn’t sound like he’d have included him. He didn’t include Jet either

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
He wasn’t particularly high on him in 2022 ranking him as ony our 11th best prospect. He’s key assessment was:

When he holds his lines and is set for shots, he’s tough to beat. But the inconsistency of his movements when play breaks down has been an issue at times. I expect he’ll top out as a No. 2 but I know the Blue Jackets like him

He didn’t include him at all this year but because of age I think, though it didn’t sound like he’d have included him. He didn’t include Jet either
probably a legit comparison. I'm not as high on Jet either. Sure he's playing well and has certainly exceeded anyone's expectations but I'm not sure he's anything more than an NHL backup realistically.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
We are getting outplayed, no getting around fhat

But we are playing well enough to stick around. While that’s not where you want to be, it’s a step forward still. I’m encouraged

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00