WJC: Canada vs Austria

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
I think teams should start taking this tanking thing more seriously, this Bedard kid is going to make a lot of teams miserable for not going for him.

Reactions: Jannik Hansen

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Well impressive b2b games from the Canadians and Bedard after stinking it up in their 1st against the Czechs.

Will be interesting to see how they stack up against a harder test in Sweden.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
With 14 points on the tournament Bedard moves into a tie for 6th all time for points by players 17 and under in a single WJC tournament. Also with 14 points are Nicklas Sandstorm (1993) and Pavel Bure (1989).

Amazing to think he had such a great tournament and then just a few years later went on to record one of the hottest tracks of the 90’s.

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Well when all you do is stat watch that's what happens.
Lol if I were stat watching I would have said Bedard is better than Fantilli. Bedard is tearing up the WHL and this tournament so if it were just about stats I would have said Bedard

You’re so bad at this pls stop

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I didn’t think Fantilli played all that well today. Did I miss something?

He's the president of the Fantilli fan club. Kid scores a PP goal against the tournament punching bag and all the sudden hes "proving all the haters wrong". Yeah okay bud.

Lol if I were stat watching I would have said Bedard is better than Fantilli. Bedard is tearing up the WHL and this tournament so if it were just about stats I would have said Bedard

You’re so bad at this pls stop

Haha no you are definitely a stat watcher. That is painfully obvious to everyone at this point.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
If I recall, Sundstrom was playing on a line with Forsberg and Naslund in 1993. This was the same year that those 2 players completely torched other teams.
Yeah. Sundstrom was actually more of a defensive center in the mold of Samuel Pahlsson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad