WJC: Canada vs Austria

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Bedard staring out into space on the bench... looking like me when my wife is talking. I think he's checked out.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
Bedard now credited with 5 points this game. With 13 points in the tournament, he ties Patrick Laine's total as a 17 year old at the 2016 WJC.

BrettM

Oct 3, 2017
Let's call a spade a spade, Dylan Guenther is severely holding back Brennan Otthmann and Shane Wright on that line. Keep him on the PP1 unit because,well.......he's doing his job and the numbers back it up but his worth on the top six isn't just.

I'd like to see Fantilli see time with Wright and Otthmann whilst deservingly promoting Dach.

Fantilli-Wright-Otthmann
Roy-Stankoven-Bedard
Dean-Gaucher-Dach
Guenther-Bankier-Ostapchuk
Schaefer

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Clarke has probably been Canadas best player this game.

He’s going to be hated/loved by NHL fans though. He LOVES to pinch in on plays and play 4th forward at times. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing as long as he keeps learning when he can/can’t do it though.

Definitely going to be wildly viewed as a bad defensively by fans. Will just depend how much offense he produces to make up for it to be a top pair guy or not.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
How the night has gone for Austria :cool:

EF531944-A8DA-4762-B55A-A3C91C6489A9.gif

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Let's call a spade a spade, Dylan Guenther is severely holding back Brennan Otthmann and Shane Wright on that line. Keep him on the PP1 unit because,well.......he's doing his job and the numbers back it up but his worth on the top six isn't just.

I'd like to see Fantilli see time with Wright and Otthmann whilst deservingly promoting Dach.

Fantilli-Wright-Otthmann
Roy-Stankoven-Bedard
Dean-Gaucher-Dach
Guenther-Bankier-Ostapchuk
Schaefer
That’s not how I see it. Otheman can’t even handle a puck. He’s been pretty brutal

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
I know it’s against Austria, but I’ve seriously seen people say Fantilli or Carlsson could be a better pick than Bedard.

This guy is an absolute monster.
They always do that to keep people interested. I remember people hyping Bobby Ryan as a better choice than Sid, too.

Reactions: trilobyte

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad