WJC: Canada vs Austria

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
He's the president of the Fantilli fan club. Kid scores a PP goal against the tournament punching bag and all the sudden hes "proving all the haters wrong". Yeah okay bud.

Haha no you are definitely a stat watcher. That is painfully obvious to everyone at this point.
Omg pls stop you’re brutal at this. I literally picked the guy with less points and you’re saying I only look at points…

You’re so bad at this…you’re just cheering for Bedard because everyone else told you tooo. Probably never watched him outside of WJC

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Lol all the Fantilli haters last game hahahah
Because he scored from a long distance wrist shot and a secondary assist against hands down the worst team in the tournament?

Lol if I were stat watching I would have said Bedard is better than Fantilli. Bedard is tearing up the WHL and this tournament so if it were just about stats I would have said Bedard

You’re so bad at this pls stop
What’s it based on then? Because watching them play, Bedard is so very clearly on an entire other level than Fantilli on like every single category except size?

Bob P

Sep 4, 2021
Canada's downfall will be their mediocre defense and questionable goal tending.
ALAS!

bmore236

Mar 3, 2004
He hasn't been good at all so I don't know what you're lolling about.

Not really. The team is obviously the Connor Bedard show right now, then Stankoven, Roy and Guenther have been the other noticeable forwards.
Not a long time watcher of Shane Wright, but I don’t think the bumper position on the power play does him any good. He can’t use his shot very much from there. The first line needs some changes to make it work for Sweden and the playoffs.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Not a long time watcher of Shane Wright, but I don’t think the bumper position on the power play does him any good. He can’t use his shot very much from there. The first line needs some changes to make it work for Sweden and the playoffs.
Honestly, we’re having a surprisingly hard time scoring at even strength. That doesn’t seem to matter as much when you have a PP running at 70% or whatever it’s at, but I’d definitely like to get that Wright line clicking. Last tourney our powerplay was also insane, until we hit the gold medal game when it went ice cold.

SHLfantasycamp

Dec 30, 2022
Coach figured out halfway through Czechia game that Bedard has to just stay on the ice. He can't use every forward if he expects to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad