Rumor: Campbell Likely to Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbridledid

Jun 8, 2011
what has he done to Seabrook? Seabrook was at his wedding (at least, was reported back then) after Wiz injured Seabs if that is what you refering to... What else happened?

If I remember correctly Wiz apologized to Seabrook ... but it took awhile.

I also remember Bob Murray's response to what Q said about the hit. I thought Murray handled that one like a schmuck.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
giphy.gif

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
what has he done to Seabrook? Seabrook was at his wedding (at least, was reported back then) after Wiz injured Seabs if that is what you refering to... What else happened?

I heard after the head shot he didn't participate in the wedding. He was in the wedding party and I thought I read he backed out of that. I did not know if he actually attended the event. I can still remember that hit. If he went to the wedding after the quotes I remember good for them. Thanks for that update, I thought not only didn't he stand up but didn't go at all.

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010

I also remember Bob Murray's response to what Q said about the hit. I thought Murray handled that one like a schmuck.

Yeah this is what i remember as well. Good if Wiz finally manned up.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.

XXXXX - Toews - Hossa
Panarin - Anisimov - Kane
Hinostroza - Kruger - Panik
Desjardins - Rasmussen - Hartman
Mashinter

Keith Seabrook
Campbell Hjalmarsson
Kempny TvR
Roszival

Crawford
Darling

If this is the lineup they roll, I calculate they will have about 2.3mil to sign a player to play with Toews and Hossa. Maybe they can sign a decent vet for the bottom 6 for 800k, because that bottom 6 is kind of ugly.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
XXXXX - Toews - Hossa
Mashinter

Keith Seabrook
Campbell Hjalmarsson
Kempny TvR
Roszival

Crawford
Darling

If this is the lineup they roll, I calculate they will have about 2.3mil to sign a player to play with Toews and Hossa.

Eric Staal, please come on down. I'd rather have Ship for 2.3m tho.

XXX-Toews-Schmaltz
Panarin-Ship-Kane
Panik-Kruger-Hossa
Desi-Moose-Hartman
Lundberg

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
XXXXX - Toews - Hossa
Mashinter

Keith Seabrook
Campbell Hjalmarsson
Kempny TvR
Roszival

Crawford
Darling

If this is the lineup they roll, I calculate they will have about 2.3mil to sign a player to play with Toews and Hossa. Maybe they can sign a decent vet for the bottom 6 for 800k, because that bottom 6 is kind of ugly.

You should want to keep at least 500k or so of cap room incase you want a different kid up (with differing cap hits)

Also that bottom 6 will be issue if kids don't do well

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
You should want to keep at least 500k or so of cap room incase you want a different kid up (with differing cap hits)

Also that bottom 6 will be issue if kids don't do well

Yeah, definitely something to keep in mind. So maybe sign a player for 1.75mil, maybe Stempniak, or maybe another UFA will take a 1yr cheap deal.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

I heard after the head shot he didn't participate in the wedding. He was in the wedding party and I thought I read he backed out of that. I did not know if he actually attended the event. I can still remember that hit. If he went to the wedding after the quotes I remember good for them. Thanks for that update, I thought not only didn't he stand up but didn't go at all.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nhl/news/story?id=5282255

Don't think any of that is true, other than the Murray thing, from what I remember. Above is an article I found real quick searching google. They kissed and made up less than 2 months later before the playoffs even started that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad