Post-Game Talk: Cam the Jet Slayer - 2:1 Oilers

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Incredibly messy/boring game.

Scheifele the only one that caught my eye on the Jets in a good way.

Pavelec flopping like a fish as usual.

NEXT

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Another pretty good effort, another lottery booster.

Win win

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Is anyone else ready for the meaningless pre season games to end. And for us to dress our real team.... oh wait? :sarcasm::laugh:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I like Lipon. Noticed him a bit and seen he did not see many minutes. Would like to see him here on the 4th line next year. He suits that role and 6-7 minutes a game better then sticking Petan, Dano or someone like that there. I think Lemieux, Lipon and De Leo can fight it out for the 4th line spot.

Chewmasey

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
I thought Dano's skating looked much better. Still not sure where he fits though. 3rd liner? If he's on the 4th line, we probably are a good team.
Postma with some questionable passes in his own end.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Lots of shots, lots of O zone time, lacked the play making and polish without Lits and Ehlers.

Armia was trying to figure Burmi out, just got dizzy.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Is it strange that i only pay attention nowadays when Scheifele , Wheeler , and Stafford are on the ice, don't think we have any other scoring options at the moment.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Is it strange that i only pay attention nowadays when Scheifele , Wheeler , and Stafford are on the ice, don't think we have any other scoring options at the moment.

Take away Ladd and Little and we are a 1 line team. I think most of us knew that was the case. Ladd is gone so that is that. But missing Little hurts us badly. He would likely be around 20 goals or at 20 now. Luckily the season is over, because if we actually were fighting for a spot, it woulda been over now anyways.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Id like to point out this is a consistent performance for Cam.

He is a machine. Has maintained a .967 over his last 20 starts.

204*

talbot helps the tank stood on his head.

pavs angle on first goal pretty brutal.

shief has a sick snipe shot faster release then a virgin in a strip club.

possesion was there today just bad decision making and sloppy execution.

on to the next

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014

What? Frenchie is the best fore-checker and has a good shot.

Derfel*

Both goalies gave their teams a chance to win. One team scored once more than the other.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Love how Oilers fans in their PGT are all puffy about the win, after getting peppered by a tanking team that just traded its captain and is without two top forwards, playing on the second night of a back-to-back. :laugh:

Talbot >>> Pavs : that is all.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Lots of shots, lots of O zone time, lacked the play making and polish without Lits and Ehlers.

Armia was trying to figure Burmi out, just got dizzy.

He lives in his own world doesn't he. So much skill.......but its just not going to work.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Plenty of opportunities but couldn't buy a few more tonight.

We need some players outside of Scheifele and Wheeler to figure out how to contribute offensively. Perrault and Armia while playing well need to start putting some points up.

I also enjoyed Lipon's game, there might be a solid 4th liner there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad