Pre-Game Talk: Calgary @ Toronto | Friday at 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Galchenyuk wearing a blue sweater which normally indicates "top 6". Sounds like he'll get a heck of a test, unless he bombs in practice.

Reactions: Leaftors

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I guess Engvall is going to the 4th line to split duties with Spezza, and then Kerfoot is the center between Mikheyev and Hyman.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Need the Wayne Train to fire the boys up and Campbell to provide poise in the back.
Leafs need to have a real winning streak and they should start with this Friday.

Reactions: Eric bungay

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
If both Galy and simmonds are in I guess that means Boyd out.

So who moves to 4C? Thornton or Engvall?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Need the Wayne Train to fire the boys up and Campbell to provide poise in the back.
Leafs need to have a real winning streak and they should start with this Friday.
Definitely sire. You got it :clap: WE GOT EM BOTH THUGSS BACK!!! I'm BOUT THAT LIFE!! WE ALL LOVE IT :heart: HARD

Reactions: AvroArrow

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Galchenyuk - Tavares - Nylander ?

Definitely won't be a shutdown line that's for sure.
Well, if the opposing line could not score or generate offence against them, won't that make this a shut down line?????

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005

What's kind of amazing about these lines is that this is exactly the lineup dubas/keefe planned on from game 1 of the season.

With Galy simply stepping into the Vesey/Robertson slot they envisioned.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
O
Seems like he's in based on the lineups today, no?
Of couse he is sire. You already knew. Him bringing back that thug shit....... mayne we love that wayne train no. He the hardest out there for us. Others is afraid of him, some players don't dare to stare at him.

Reactions: al secord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad