Calder Watch & Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Congrats to Barzal. I wouldn't call his points tonight really anything special though. Secondary assist on a point shot that beat Freddy for whatever reason and another bad rebound for his goal.

What an incredibly bad post

You should create your own rating system and rate how "special" each players points are so we can see who the best players really are

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
What an incredibly bad post

You should create your own rating system and rate how "special" each players points are so we can see who the best players really are
Whatever you want to say man. All I said was that in most cases neither of those are points. It is completely within my ability and rights to say congrats to Barzal, but point out that those are not points you get often.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Congrats to Barzal. I wouldn't call his points tonight really anything special though. Secondary assist on a point shot that beat Freddy for whatever reason and another bad rebound for his goal.

So now Barzal has to score artistic masterpieces for them to count. I don't know if you are watching the game. But Barzal has been the best player on the ice 5 v5 after 2 periods. His speed and puck control is a causation for the Isles 2 goals tonight. So yes, they count. As they do for all players so I find your post rather selectively bad.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
So now Barzal has to score artistic masterpieces for them to count. I don't know if you are watching the game. But Barzal has been the best player on the ice 5 v5 after 2 periods. His speed and puck control is a causation for the Isles 2 goals tonight. So yes, they count. As they do for all players so I find your post rather selectively bad.
No he doesn't. Yes he is playing well. I can say that he's good but his points are not a result of plays where he shined.

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
Just say something negative about this...

2cxu4b7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad