C Mathias Emilio Pettersen (2018, 167th, CGY; traded to DAL)

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
According to his father on Twitter, he has 84 pts in 70 games this season.

https://twitter.com/flemmingp/status/586143834674962432

Not bad for playing with kids mostly two years older than him.

His stats on the USPHL site say that he finished with 41 points in 28 games, so his dad must be adding in some other non-league games that he played.

He finished 20th in league scoring after a slow start, and I'm pretty sure that everyone who finished ahead of him in scoring is at least a year older than him. Looks pretty impressive so far.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
His stats on the USPHL site say that he finished with 41 points in 28 games, so his dad must be adding in some other non-league games that he played.

He finished 20th in league scoring after a slow start, and I'm pretty sure that everyone who finished ahead of him in scoring is at least a year older than him. Looks pretty impressive so far.

It's a 16U league. Everyone is at most one year older than him.

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
What ever happened to that 10 or 11 year old swedish whiz?

I remember seeing videos and threads about him on this site a couple of years ago and he was a soccer whiz to, any updates on him and when his draft year is ect....

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
2018 prospects: http://www.eliteprospects.com/draftcenter.php?year=2018

2017 prospects: http://www.eliteprospects.com/draftcenter.php?year=2017

Maybe u are talking about Adam tilander, Olivier Wahlstrom or Mathias emilio pettersen. I have seen vid's of pettersen since he is 6 year old, but he's not sweden, he's a norvegian.

maybe it was Petterson hard to remember all I really remember is that he scored a ton of goals, played a couple of years above his age level 10/11ish and also excelled at soccer.

Perhaps he was Norwegian with a Swedish name?

Huokaus

Oct 29, 2010
maybe it was Petterson hard to remember all I really remember is that he scored a ton of goals, played a couple of years above his age level 10/11ish and also excelled at soccer.

Perhaps he was Norwegian with a Swedish name?
I don't think there's any major differences in Norwegian and Swedish names except in Norway the end in many surnames is -sen, while in Sweden it's -son. I'm pretty sure you're talking about Mathias Emilio Pettersen, who's Norwegian as the surname implies. He had sick hype some years ago.

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
Played in the Zuccarello All Star game tonight, scoring 4 goals :sarcasm:

its shinny hockey ....players where wearing pillows for protection
:shakehead

years of pimping....with this thread over and over...lets see when he plays in N.A. against the best of his own age group

snizzbone*

LOL :laugh:
selects

tell me how many points against HB/Mission/SSM

I have no idea about the level of play he is in as I am not familiar with the US scene. The point I was making is that he plays in North America already.

Looking at the top scorers though, it seems the league is mostly full of '98s and '99s, while MEP is a '00.

Valdemar

Danish junior hockey
Oct 6, 2007
its shinny hockey ....players where wearing pillows for protection
:shakehead

years of pimping....with this thread over and over...lets see when he plays in N.A. against the best of his own age group

selects

Are you a troll or just VERY young?

You don't have to read this thread from the beginning to be able to comment intelligently, but I would suggest that you at least read from page 19 and forward.

snizzbone*

selects

Games against teams that made the final 16 of the Tier I u16 National Championships:

7-3 win vs Pittsburgh Penguins
3-1 win vs Chicago Mission
3-2 win vs Syracuse Stars

National Championships:
5-3 win vs Victory Honda
8-0 loss vs Shattucks (won title)
10-0 win vs Amherst Knights
9-2 QF loss vs HoneyBaked (lost in finals)

He had 1g 2a in those 4 games. 2a in 2 games vs Shattucks/Honeybaked.

I agree with the other poster though, you come off as being young / potentially someone in the same level of hockey program as him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad