Prospect Info: C/LW Colton Dach - 2021 NHL Draft, 62nd Overall

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Yes, he's waiver-exempt for way longer. Looks like a player with an NHL future. Definitely someone if he impresses I'd be happy with the Hawks holding a spot for in '24-'25 and not rushing to sign whatever middling free agents the impatient fans want to sign in other threads.
Agreed. Just want him to have a good year in Rockford. Don’t want him up to skate with Entwistle and Johnson

Reactions: Giovi

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Agreed. Just want him to have a good year in Rockford. Don’t want him up to skate with Entwistle and Johnson
Yeah I agree they don't need to call him up right now. 8 minutes a game playing with plugs is pretty pointless, imo. Post-trade deadline though if a couple of players are traded away, I think we'll see him and he'll get opportunity to play up and down the lineup.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Yeah I agree they don't need to call him up right now. 8 minutes a game playing with plugs is pretty pointless, imo. Post-trade deadline though if a couple of players are traded away, I think we'll see him and he'll get opportunity to play up and down the lineup.
Agreed

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Agreed... Let the "Tin Man" get bigger/stronger/ work on flexibility-- and LEARN how to stay healthy
Dachs seem to get hurt way too much... otherwise-- their is Hope/promise here

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Certainly could play games this year but id like to see him put together a long stretch of healthy and productive play in Rockford first. He lost a lot of development time last year

Reactions: Mrfenn92

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
That was notva hockey injury..It was a deliberately targeted assault to the head.. the AHL should suspend that player 30 games for such a cheap shot to the head of Dach who was skating away and when hit in the head from behind..No place I hockey for such goon garbage.

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
What the f***?! Hope our guys jump that dude next time they meat, what rubbish.

Poor kid though, it's insane how injury prone those Dach boys are :/
Watch the replay-- DACH totally cheap shot hit the guy in back/ puck was gone... Dach appeared to deserve the response -- albeit-- I have no idea what happened (if anything earlier)

Yes-- Dach boys are made of Glass

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Watch the replay-- DACH totally cheap shot hit the guy in back/ puck was gone... Dach appeared to deserve the response -- albeit-- I have no idea what happened (if anything earlier)

Yes-- Dach boys are made of Glass
It was a bad hit by Dach. But if you don't like a hit, you drop the gloves, you dont sneak up behind someone and attack.

This was intent to injure. Absolutely ban worthy.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Kid can’t catch a break. How many known concussions is this?

I believe this is his 3rd now? He suffered his first one in the prospects camp versus the Wild I know that (Colton himself said that was his very first concussion ever). I believe there was another one after that so this would be #3.

• Wow
Reactions: hawksrule

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad