C Luca Del Bel Belluz, Mississauga Steeheads, OHL (2022, 44th, CBJ)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Luca Del Bel Belluz at eliteprospects.com

Yes its his real name, probably the most unique name i’ve ever seen out of a potential NHLer. And yeah, hes a legit NHL prospect.

11 points in as many games to start off the season. Guy to watch for sure.

OHL Rights: Mississauga Steelheads
OHL Draft: Mississauga Steelheads (R3, 2019, #51 Overall)

NHL Rights: Columbus Bluejackets
NHL Draft: Columbus Bluejackets (R2, 2022, #44 Overall)

Last edited:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Leads his team in points now (15), assists (8), +/- (12), game winning goals (2)
Is good defensively, wins face-offs, has some size ( 6 foot 1)

Dark horse of the 2022 draft?
- or a potential steal

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Now up to 30 points in 23 games (14+16).

Del Bel Belluz is creative and plays a good all around 200’ game. He is not afraid to retrieve the puck on the forecheck and consistently creates chances doing so. Very confident player and is a guy that oozes skill and creativity and has the vision to make plays many wouldn’t.

Definitely a first round sleeper.

03HockeyFan

Mar 5, 2019
So any scouting reports? I’m a fan but not an NHL scout, and while I see impressive stats and some dynamic play, does he have the right stuff to make it to the next level? Hands and playmaking are pretty impressive. Skating is a big, big weakness. Though that can be corrected with time and effort.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So any scouting reports? I’m a fan but not an NHL scout, and while I see impressive stats and some dynamic play, does he have the right stuff to make it to the next level? Hands and playmaking are pretty impressive. Skating is a big, big weakness. Though that can be corrected with time and effort.

There is info from a variety of scouting types here - OHL Prospects: Preliminary Media/Scout Poll for 2022 .

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
His shot his unreal, this player is one of the best kept secrets of this years Draft.
- he really should use it more often

His goal #16 against Sudbury was a super rocket.

42 points already this season.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If he doesn't go in the first 20 picks, i'm surprised.

I know he is ranked 49-60 but he is 100% 1st rounder.
(if not in this draft, in a redraft for sure)

I'd be surprised.. he's a really good player and has surpassed my expectations this year but I'm not sure how he goes in the top 20 based on the other talent available.

03HockeyFan

Mar 5, 2019
Time will tell.

I think his skating keeps him outside of the top 20. Yes, it can be corrected, but he is one of the older first year eligibles for this draft (late 03) and you would expect that he would have made an investment by now to strengthen the weakness (skating).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad