C Connor McDavid - Erie Otters, OHL (2015 Draft) V

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
I'd love to see him on big ice again too. His acceleration is exceptional. I'm also curious to see how he'd do against men for the first time.

Well, SSM will have to make quick work of the Otters in the next rd. If TC has already departed for Europe and the Otters are still playing, I don't think Hockey Canada parachutes him in late. imo. but I think they should.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Well, SSM will have to make quick work of the Otters in the next rd. If TC has already departed for Europe and the Otters are still playing, I don't think Hockey Canada parachutes him in late. imo. but I think they should.

There's no chance Erie can beat SSM none

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
You can see his teammates forcing him the puck. Dvorak is on him and they still try to force a pass.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
There's no chance Erie can beat SSM none

That's not what I wrote. And while I wouldn't put money on Erie beating SSM, they can take a couple of games to stretch out the series whereby TC leaves for Europe with Erie and SSM still playing. (not sure of the schedule at this point) so, imo Hockey Canada doesn't parachute him in once the team leaves for Europe. That was my point.

Draw Me a McElephant

Mar 9, 2011
Another impressive game by Mcdavid. A little ironic since he had 3 assists and no goals, but I liked how much he was shooting the puck in that game. Rather than always passing or trying to make the extra move he was taking some shots from the slot. He was also playing fairly physical and showing some feistyness. Both of those should serve him well at the NHL level. I have a feeling this kid is going to be my favourite player in the league in a couple years no matter who he plays for.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
SSM vs Eerie will be such a good series.

I am really excited to see a Nurse vs McDavid battle too. I think in 2 games McDavid has been limited to 2 assists. But hes lighting up this playoffs

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
As a neutral, the team I would love to see McDavid go to would be the Dallas Stars. If they can have Seguin, Benn and McDavid on one line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad