C Casey Mittelstadt (2017, 8th, BUF) II

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Eden Prairie is rural? :laugh:

7th largest city in the metro, 12th largest city in the entire state, second ring suburb, population 61k... is rural because it has some undeveloped land near the river and an (lol) airport? If you drive through Eden Prairie and think it's rural you should stop driving because you're blind.

Eden Prairie is the definition of suburbia.

Also fun fact anything over 50k population is considered urban by the census bureau. I'd probably side with them.

Nah, I'd rather side with some rando's girlfriend or a dude from Finland.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Classes start September 5 and the team schedule has the first game on October 7. Does anyone know when the UM players will be reporting to campus?

jarboy

Dec 27, 2007
Classes start September 5 and the team schedule has the first game on October 7. Does anyone know when the UM players will be reporting to campus?

The NCAA has strict rules for practice. The players can attend Captain's practice, that is not ran by the coaches, but I think regular practice can only start a week or two before the season. So, the players will be in school, and at Captain's practice before regular team practice starts.

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
The NCAA has strict rules for practice. The players can attend Captain's practice, that is not ran by the coaches, but I think regular practice can only start a week or two before the season. So, the players will be in school, and at Captain's practice before regular team practice starts.

I believe (and I could be way off on this) that the NCAA has a set date that is the earliest you can be required to report by. Something like August 3rdish.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
*goes to google earth*
*types in Eden Prairie*

Anyone who thinks that's rural doesn't know what the word rural means.

phhttt. It's clearly rural, I mean even the names a give away Eden PRAIRIE. Hardworking, honest farm boys like Casey are soul of this game.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
Lol no.

Pretty good prospect though
Yeah, that implies he'll be better than McDavid, which just... no. But the homeless-poor man's 97 comp is definitely there. They attack defensemen in transition in very similar ways, and are both very good at timing their explosion based on opposition footwork.

Really, I'm just hyped Mittlestadt is getting comps to all the guys - CM, Kane, Gadreau, etc - who don't lose anything in their arsenal at top speed.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
adding Mittelstadt and Nylander, is going to make the Sabres a top team in a couple years!

buyinnow

Mar 7, 2010
Mittlestadt and Boeser could've made sweet music together for a long time. good job Benning. GOOOD JOB

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Kid is impressive.
Anyone on the know figure his ceiling yet?
Him and Eichel on the same line .......... yikes.

Slangston

Buffalo Sabres
Apr 3, 2003
Western New York
Mittelstadt is drawing rave reviews competing with NHLers in a pro league in Minnesota. A couple of highlights from the recent championship game.

The Hands.

The Finish.

jarboy

Dec 27, 2007
Mittelstadt will be playing on a pretty good Minnesota team. They have won 6 conference championships in a row, so he will have some talent around him for support. I hope he can lead them to the NCAA championship like Thomas Vanek did when he was a freshman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad