GDT: Buffalo @ San Jose 7:30PM NBCSCA

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
hertlgoal_zps430e551b.jpg

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Also, quick OT note, but just noticed that last month was my 10-year mark on the boards. Pretty cool to come into a GDT and be able to talk Sharks hockey with a lot of the same people who were here back then. I appreciate y'all :yo:

Oh my god, you're alive! Haven't seen you around a lot recently. Good to have you back. Now we just need to lure Requin back in to regular posting and send search party out to find Space and Markus.

Congrats!

Want an anniversary infraction to celebrate? ;)

Careful, they're called "warnings" now. Even the ones worth points. Get your nomenclature right, man! :sarcasm:

Geez, I hit the button to view the posts that were made since I started this message and in doing so it deleted half the post I had written above.

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
Serious question: does ANYBODY like that camera angle from behind the goal? Can't see shit. What's the point?

Reactions: pune

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Careful, they're called "warnings" now. Even the ones worth points. Get your nomenclature right, man! :sarcasm:

Geez, I hit the button to view the posts that were made since I started this message and in doing so it deleted half the post I had written above.

I bow to nothing. Infractin' 4 Life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad