GDT: Buffalo @ Montreal - 7h30 - RDS, SN, 690, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You're just making assertions. And it is easy to make backwards predictions, because you can never disprove them. If the Habs had drafted Savard instead of Wickenheiser, they would have won more SC in the 1980's. They are always "obvious" and "simply" a consequence of what we know to be true today.

Look, as I've said already, maybe he was the C he is now last year or whenever. But we can't know that. It is possible that he's just a young player who has taken an opportunity and put it together. My guess (because that's all it is) is that it's a result of circumstances more than it is some sort of dramatic liberation from a tyrant.

Come on man, that's such a cop out. You even had media analysts like McGuire and McKenzie saying they have no idea what they're doing with Galchenyuk, it didn't make any sense.
Now that he's finally where he should have been, you're gonna play the ''well we don't know if it would have worked earlier on''...Come on dude..
You know you can use this argument for pretty much anything and everything.

Mad Brills*

Even if he feels fine, should he play again this year?

I don't think so.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'd keep Emelin and pass on Stamkos.

Max Chuck Ghetto/Carr
JVRD Stamkos Gallagher
DLR Eller Big Mac
4th line of whatever

Subban Markov
Beau Petry
Gilbert Pateryn/Barberio etc...

Price

That's a cup contending team sir. Cap space might be an issue but we could probably find a way.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Please be precautionary! It looked like he was trying the thumbs up but it did not look good.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
PK did not look good at all - that looked very serious. He kind of twitched or "came to" when he was being wheeled off the ice - did anyone else notice that. I'm praying for him, please be okay PK.

Auston Matthews

Maple Leafs.
Dec 6, 2010
Mississauga
P.K looked very scared, I feel bad for him I hope he will be okay...

From the replay, it looked like a spine impingement with the way Emelin sort of sat on PK's head... Pk's body couldn't move since he was against the boards so his neck took the whole compression.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Max Chuck Ghetto/Carr
JVRD Stamkos Gallagher
DLR Eller Big Mac
4th line of whatever

Subban Markov
Beau Petry
Gilbert Pateryn/Barberio etc...

Price

That's a cup contending team sir. Cap space might be an issue but we could probably find a way.

This summer is gonna be huge. Next year should be the year this team goes all out.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
Crap... I hope PK will be alright :(

Its this moment I realize the full extent of how I miss enjoying the Habs, and what an absolute disaster this season has been... :(

All I want is the Habs to be healthy next year with PK&Price in the lineup. Galchenyuk as 1st line center and Therrien&Desharnais far, far away.

Lafleurs Guy said:
Going to be insane watching this team going forward without Price or PK.

Maybe the imbeciles like Rej Tremblay and his followers are going to realize how important he is.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Come on man, that's such a cop out. You even had media analysts like McGuire and McKenzie saying they have no idea what they're doing with Galchenyuk, it didn't make any sense.
Now that he's finally where he should have been, you're gonna play the ''well we don't know if it would have worked earlier on''...Come on dude..
You know you can use this argument for pretty much anything and everything.

If I spend 200 dollars on some Snap-on wrenches, I'm going to evaluate my decision in the future. Were those wrenches worth it?

Yeah, I could not bought them. That's the counterfactual. But the wrenches do exist. my money exists. The wrenches are arguably the finest in the world.

Rationally, I should evaluate it instead of just going, "okay I got the wrenches. End of story." Maybe I'll be a happy mechanic, or I lost 200 dollars because I got a desk job and don't use them. But these are all very possible end results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad