GDT: Buffalo @ Montreal - 7h30 - RDS, SN, 690, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I'm hoping this is only precautionary. The contact didn't look that severe, but you can't risk it when it comes to head injuries.

This would be his neck/spine...which can be irreparable type of injury. Pacioretty would know the fears of this...

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
How did I know someone was going to squeeze that in there. Tank language so wrong at a time like this.

It's just worrisome given that Subban is not injury-prone and is so resilient.

With neck injuries they will always be over cautious in any situation. Hopefully it's just that.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I think he'll be OK. Its all precautionary. He threw his gloves off in pain, which is a good sign. Strained neck IMO.

Mad Brills*

God, I hope this isn't something that affects his life firstly, or his hockey playing abilities.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
You're just making assertions. And it is easy to make backwards predictions, because you can never disprove them. If the Habs had drafted Savard instead of Wickenheiser, they would have won more SC in the 1980's. They are always "obvious" and "simply" a consequence of what we know to be true today.

Look, as I've said already, maybe he was the C he is now last year or whenever. But we can't know that. It is possible that he's just a young player who has taken an opportunity and put it together. My guess (because that's all it is) is that it's a result of circumstances more than it is some sort of dramatic liberation from a tyrant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_evaluation

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
This would be his neck/spine...which can be irreparable type of injury. Pacioretty would know the fears of this...

The contact wasn't nearly as severe as the Pacioretty incident. That's why I'm still hoping for it to end up being minor.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm hoping this is only precautionary. The contact didn't look that severe, but you can't risk it when it comes to head injuries.

This looks like a highly precautionary thing -- it's almost as if there was a compression of the neck area, the way it happened but it didn't look like hard contact, but probably a very vulnerable one.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I see Subban trying to give a thumbs up. I don't know if he can't cause of the injury, or because of the way his hands are tied... he's giving like a half thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad