Buffalo Bills Talk 2017 part 2 (9-7): Next - The Offseason with First Round Picks at 21 & 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
SEAN MCDERMOTT: "MAKE SOME PLAYS" (11:21)
Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice topics include; facing big wide receivers, self scouting during the bye, and an injury update.

SCOUTING REPORT - WEEK 7 - BILLS VS. BUCCANEERS

bills-bucs-scouting-report-10-20-story.jpg

Running the football successfully could almost guarantee victory for the Bills based on the recent fortunes of the Buccaneers.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

5. Bucs second-year corner Vernon Hargreaves recently said, “I’m not making any plays, I’m not producing.” Yup. And you wonder about his confidence given the amount of cushion he has played with. He has a chance to close down that cushion on Sunday; the Bills do not have much speed at wide receiver.

6. Something the Bills and Bucs both do is line up with three tight ends and throw deep misdirection play-action. Defensive coaches Sean McDermott’s and Mike Smith’s zone units almost certainly faced this tactic in training camp. They must be ready for it Sunday.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I love watching this team. They come up with a new way to be embarrassing every single week.

Edit: Also, Winston is horrible. Yikes.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
The Bills' offense just loves squandering takeaways gifted to them by the defense.

The defensive players have to be getting increased pissed about it, and I don't blame them.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
That was one of the dumbest ways I have ever seen a team close out a half while in FG range with no timeouts, and the clock stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad