Buffalo Bills Talk 2017 part 2 (9-7): Next - The Offseason with First Round Picks at 21 & 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
Wow that looked wide for half a second

So kick this deep right? Can Haushchka reliably get it to the end zone? I don't think you squib when a FG can tie

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Conservative in this case was actually smart. You want to waste as much time as possible.

I was talking about the 3rd and 8 that they converted. That would have left Tampa with almost the full 2 minutes had they just ran it into the line. I agree that once they converted it was time to get conservative.

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
What a win. This is another one of those games they usually always lose but somehow pulled it out. They are going to keep me watching games this year!

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Very impressed by Tampa's offense today. I like their scheme. All sorts of little plays to get guys open. Very difficult to defend against.

I like that we're passing the ball more, and I think Bills offense is starting to show a little more creativity. Thompson had a great day. Nice pickup.

Watching the Patriots and Falcons will be fun tonight.

Onslow

Mar 25, 2015
Here and There
The announcers were going on about what a great playcall that was on that run to Taiwan Jones, but it was a terrible call imo and just a great effort by Jones.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Hauschka's likely to keep Buffalo in more games and win a couple extra this season. He did it for Seattle regularly the past few years. Still annoyed Seattle let him walk, he's as good as it gets.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
White has been ridiculous. He is playing out of his mind. Poyer and Hyde may be some of the best underrated pickups in a long time. Gaines is great too, he needs to be healthy.

So many players on this team are exceeding expectations.

This team is exciting to watch. They will be in every game this year. If the changes to the running game the announcers talked so much about work against a good run d, this team could make the playoffs.

Are the Jets and Dolphins possibly good?

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
The Jets have a weirdly deep offense that offsets their talent level. If McCown gets protection through his progressions, he'll burn you for 5-15 per play.

The Fins are straight up bad unless Matt Moore can be the 20th best QB in the league.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
What a back to back set of thrill rides these last two days were.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Tyrod "grab bag" Taylor has made me happy for the evening. Can't ask for more, I guess.

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
White has been ridiculous. He is playing out of his mind. Poyer and Hyde may be some of the best underrated pickups in a long time. Gaines is great too, he needs to be healthy.
White got burned by AJ Green a few times, but he's been outstanding other than that.

Full credit to Beane and friends, they knew their stuff when it came to secondary pickups.

Now for the offensive side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad