OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Jays fan coming in peace. Didn't see a threads(if their is please direct me)for the Ray's so ill ask it here for now. As you know we just signed Kiermaier. I know he might not even be a full time player anymore. He's great defensively. What else does he bring to a young team? Thanks for your time.

Thanks Mod for moving it.

Last edited:

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
The Bucs are facing a real team today, so their clown show of a team should be disposed of without too much difficulty.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Donovan Smith is awful. For the love of god it was a three man rush you can't block for two seconds without immediately trying to hold?

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Both Bowles and Leftwich need to be gone asap. If Brady wants to come back(can't really see why at this point), they need a competent staff running the show. I wouldn't be surprised if San Fran made a push for him, although Purdy looks decent and they'll still have Lance and maybe Jimmy G.

Reactions: Master P and DMB06

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
We look like what we are, a very poorly coached team. I also don't think I've ever seen a team with less chemistry than we have, which is strange considering most of these guys have been playing together for nearly three full seasons now. It looks like everyone is miserable, there's very little energy, everyone looks like playing the game each week is torture and they can't wait for it to be over.

Ultimately I think it mostly comes down to coaching. I think Bowles lost the locker room many weeks ago and Leftwich honestly might be the worst OC the league has ever seen. That's not hyperbole, literally the worst OC ever.

Apparently the Glazers demanded season ticket holders buy two seasons worth of tickets prior to this season, not just one. So I won't be surprised if no changes are made, they already got their money. Winning is of no concern to them.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL

This ball-control, short passing game worked moderately well in September, but has grown increasingly predictable, ineffective and painful to watch. I swear, at this point, there are pee-wee teams that could stop that quick, wide receiver screen to Chris Godwin.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Jays fan coming in peace. Didn't see a threads(if their is please direct me)for the Ray's so ill ask it here for now. As you know we just signed Kiermaier. I know he might not even be a full time player anymore. He's great defensively. What else does he bring to a young team? Thanks for your time.

Thanks Mod for moving it.
Can't hit to save his life but love the guy, then again this is a common Rays tale and he'll likely become a 20-20-.280 guy or something ridiculous for the Jays.

Reactions: Da Cool Rula

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Hey everyone! Not sure where to ask this, but does anyone have season tickets to the Bucs' games, specifically the New Years Day game they are looking to offload?

Reactions: LTIR Trickery

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Hey guys, Cleveland Guardians fan here. Any of you guys able to give me a rundown on Zunino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad