OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Blow it up, long overdue. The offense lacks any creativity and the defense can't make adjustments, these coaches are terrible. Brady not being able to hit the broad side of a barn doesn't help either.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Get Leftwich the f*** out of here. He's had all year to figure out extra protection for Brady. Had weapons out the ass and never figured out any of them. When Cole Beasley walks out on you just to play for Buffalo again, you ain't it

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Hopefully he'll land on his feet and get a good gig at Bishop Sycamore.

At this point everyone needs to go, from the dumbf*** GM that signs random players he never uses (hi, Kyle Rudolph!) and kickers he drafts to the coaching staff who... well, they were on the sidelines I guess.... this team is embarassing.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Camarda was a good pick though. A bit of a luxury with what's going on around him but he was great.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Typical bucs fashion to ruin a good thing. All the people saying he's washed will eat crow in 12 months time when he's still playing. So close last year and suddenly he's the issue? Nah. Tampa folded for a multitude of reasons this year, starting with Bowles and Leftwich. Injuries, penalties etc didn't help either. Never really looked like a team.

My bet is Brady goes to SF, Miami or back to NE. Not only that, but he will get another. Dude is one of the most fierce competitors professional sports has ever seen. Love him or hate him, there's not a lot of individuals like him.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Welp it was fun being relevant again for 3 years back to it being #ItsABucsLife I guess. Thank you TB12!

Reactions: Hoek

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
I'd be mad if Brady came in and Dad-dicked my team on the way to a title too, don't get too shook Cam. Maybe you can win a title on Madden.

Reactions: Hoek

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I wonder if Stu Sternberg is gonna have to sell the Rays or just completely blow everything up because he's not gonna have any of that sweet sweet TV money coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad