OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Back to .500, first win in Europe, 7 games left to go!

That was the best showing since week 1 hopefully these are the real Bucs the rest of the way.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
apparently they are going full fire sale

Between not fire sales and not building the f***ing stadium, I'm not sure what they do better. I have defended Stu Sternberg to the bitter end (and will continue to because St Pete is just too small to support the team) but this is truly the first time in 17 years I have been THIS pissed with this team. We could potentially win the World Series with one big push and these f***ers are going scorched earth probably because of something that happened on Wall Street

I can't believe I'm saying this but I've reached the point where I'm ready for Stu to sell. I can't take this anymore. Build the new ballpark in Tampa so we can stop doing this exercise of madness or just f*** off already

Reactions: Summer Rose

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Seriously, how much longer does this clown show of a coaching staff get to screw this season over before management makes a move?? I mean, the season, as far as being a contender anyway, is effectively over, but this team has little chance of even finishing with some momentum with this group at the helm.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
It's officially hockey season folks! It's pretty unforgivable to lose to the freaking Browns of all teams.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
On their final drive of regulation, the Bucs eventually moved into Cleveland territory, but Bowles — again — bypassed taking a timeout and later explained that was because the game was destined for overtime.

What a f***ing moron!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I purposely missed the game because I knew something like this would happen. This is completely unacceptable for the level of talent we have. I'd have expected this garbage when Raheem Morris or Greg Schiano was in charge and we were straight up rebuild mode and it didn't matter what we did or didn't do because we never had any hope of a championship.

Jason Licht needs to fire this entire coaching staff into the sun when the season is over because we have effectively wasted a year of Tom Brady. Possibly his LAST year here.

There is no excuse for this level of ineptitude

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
First series sweep of the Saints since 2007. Unfortunately the coaching staff is still a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad