Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bollig had 1.25M cap hit and no NTC

Bickell has 4M cap hit ( for 2 years) and NTC

Yeah not good comparable as moving a #12/13 F with 1.25M cap hit is not at all as difficult as moving a #12/13F with 4M cap hit

tomcho

Apr 27, 2010
Chicago
My name is Tom and I supported the Bickell singing. Last night was my first step in the 12 step Bickell Signing Anonymous program. I reached out to two friends and apologized for supporting Bickell. Where does shame fit into this recovery??

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
My name is Tom and I supported the Bickell singing. Last night was my first step in the 12 step Bickell Signing Anonymous program. I reached out to two friends and apologized for supporting Bickell. Where does shame fit into this recovery??

Shame comes after suffering

My guess is Bickell brings the pain one more time

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Bollig had 1.25M cap hit and no NTC

Bickell has 4M cap hit ( for 2 years) and NTC

Yeah not good comparable as moving a #12/13 F with 1.25M cap hit is not at all as difficult as moving a #12/13F with 4M cap hit

As ****** as he as been he is a FAR better player than Bollig.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
So reading Committed Indian on twitter, they said they think he is hurt during a discussion about the dumping play with Mark Lazerus (who brings up some solid points). If he is hurt how does this change peoples view? If he is hurt it wouldn't surprise me if it is his wrist again.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
So reading Committed Indian on twitter, they said they think he is hurt during a discussion about the dumping play with Mark Lazerus (who brings up some solid points). If he is hurt how does this change peoples view? If he is hurt it wouldn't surprise me if it is his wrist again.

Still no excuse. He was hurt the last couple of playoffs and played good.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007

If he is so hurt that he cant make a simple dump in then he should not be on the ice in OT as simple as that, so we go back to Q and his bs...

rick hawk

Apr 9, 2004
I think he needs to rest his hurts. Eating popcorn and hotdogs in the pressbox will probably help a lot.

rick hawk

Apr 9, 2004
I think I'd rather see Versteeg, or for that matter, the energy that Hartman could bring.

Sir Psycho T

More Cowbell!
Oct 1, 2008
Redwood City, CA
Is this what saving himself for the playoffs looks like?

I didn't like the move when it was made, people have stars in their eyes about his great playoff run but forgot the look at the 4 years of avg. to below avg. play.

I still stick with my initial thoughts back then, should have kept Bolland over Bickell who outside that playoff year is a better play, at a more important position and serves more of a purpose

Last edited:

Nothingman*

As ****** as he as been he is a FAR better player than Bollig.

Bollig actually scored a couple goals in the playoffs. In the 2015 playoffs to be exact since Bickell doesn't seem to want to score this PO.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Bollig actually scored a couple goals in the playoffs. In the 2015 playoffs to be exact since Bickell doesn't seem to want to score this PO.

Every blind squirrel finds a nut. Looking back the obvious move was to keep Frolik and trade Bickell. While he is not the same you can slide Shaw into his spot.

Nothingman*

Every blind squirrel finds a nut. Looking back the obvious move was to keep Frolik and trade Bickell. While he is not the same you can slide Shaw into his spot.

I am not defending Bollig. But he had potted 2-3 in fewer games.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

Is the injury brain damage? Because that's his biggest problem.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I liked it better when the thread was called 'sick of bickell'.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I want to see this Bickell tonight. Is that too much to ask for? :(

When you are getting 500K you play like that, when you have 4M, dont need that kind of effort, its too much work dude, you are asking way too much here obviously.

Btw I love it when Kane jumps on people after they score, thats classic Kaner, wish we can see one of those tonight.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Heading into what could be final game of Hawks season

- Bickell no goals in last 18 playoff games
- Bickell 1 goal in last 23 playoff games
- Bickell 2 goals in last 30 playoff games

The playoff myth built around this POS has died ,, No longer can his defenders use such a laughable excuse for his lazy/embarrassing effort on ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad