Boston Bruins Bruins Prospects Discussion IV - Mod warning 565

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
Some guy on something called Hockey Prospects Radio mentioned Donato second among promising college prospects for the US Olympic team.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I'm a big fan of Donato. Admittedly only saw him once live last year but he reminds me in his skills, size, compete, and decision-making to Chris Drury.

But does he own ripped jeans and a leather jacket? Does he go out of turn at the deli counter? You know, faux tough guy stuff. That's more important than all of that hockey skill junk.

Reactions: DKH

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
But does he own ripped jeans and a leather jacket? Does he go out of turn at the deli counter? You know, faux tough guy stuff. That's more important than all of that hockey skill junk.

Yeah...If a guy can't drop the gloves and take on 5 guys at once, he isn't welcomed on my team. Trade Heinen for Tom Wilson.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Providence kids getting some love in Freidmean’s 31 thoughts.
27. Boston is not always known for its patience, but one scout who recently watched AHL Providence said he was really impressed with the youth collected by the Bruins.

“Those guys aren’t far away, either.”

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I'm a big fan of Donato. Admittedly only saw him once live last year but he reminds me in his skills, size, compete, and decision-making to Chris Drury.

Could be, I only got to see him live on the tube here 3 times last year, a couple of those during the Beanpot and I immediately thought his game felt like Marner`s, buzzed around, puck seemed to follow him but I like the Drury comp, a guy who very quietly produced 20-30 goals annually and appeared to be one of those pro`s coaches love, just went out and did his job, I`ll take that

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
During the summer i posted that the bruins did not have elite type prospects at forwards position .that they didnt have a Clayton Keller type of prospect.
Keller 9gp 6g 4ass ...he has been awesome so far..( a little self flattery here is ok i suppose)..Here is an ex of a kid i just had seen a handful of times and felt this guy could be a nhl star.

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
During the summer i posted that the bruins did not have elite type prospects at forwards position .that they didnt have a Clayton Keller type of prospect.
Keller 9gp 6g 4ass ...he has been awesome so far..( a little self flattery here is ok i suppose)..Here is an ex of a kid i just had seen a handful of times and felt this guy could be a nhl star.

Kind of hard to get these kind of prospects unless you are drafting top 10 or you get really lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad