Prospect Info: Bruins Prospect Thread Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Maxim says "hello" to Jonathan Cheechoo:

Would totally get him five and a game in the NHL, but everything I've read essentially says he's a puck-mover with a nasty streak.

geez, the few highlights I just watched immediately had me comparing his game to Zboril`s although JZ is smaller

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
I'm the wrong guy for that, as I have not seen him play in years (except for highlights).

There was this:

Not much of a biased call for Canada there :laugh:

I thought that Giroux milked that, even though it was late. LOL at Schenn pounding the non-fighter Alexandrov and being all proud of himself. Good call on Schenn there Pierre...

If he still plays with that kind of edge, sign me up.

If he is going to tune up the likes of Giroux, I'll take him. He would be our Emelin/Gudas.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Chudinov is more stocky than big (listed at 5'11, around 205).

Zboril is taller and already 200 pounds, so by the time he is 25 I expect him to be heavier than Chud.

not sure it`ll ever happen but might be fun to watch these two bullies play together

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
Man if there was ever a time for Chudinov to come over it would be right now, if I was Sweeney I would be keeping in touch with his agent making him aware of our situation.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Man if there was ever a time for Chudinov to come over it would be right now, if I was Sweeney I would be keeping in touch with his agent making him aware of our situation.

Meh. Don't know how effective he would be over what they have.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
...have you seen what they have? I'd say it's certainly worth a shot.

No I haven't. But to think this kid could come in and help is too optimistic. To most people, the KHL is only a step above the AHL. I would say we have plenty of that now. Maybe someone that has seen him play can comment. Maybe I'm too pessamistic.:)

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
No I haven't. But to think this kid could come in and help is too optimistic. To most people, the KHL is only a step above the AHL. I would say we have plenty of that now. Maybe someone that has seen him play can comment. Maybe I'm too pessamistic.:)

Well the worst case scenario is he doesn't help the D, he is potentially a piece that would round our our D, be cost controlled, and not cost assets.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

I think the KHL is a step above the AHL and Chudinv is a 20+ min per game guy there and has played 24+ minutes the last few seasons once the playoffs hit. If he wants to come over, I think he would certainly be worth a look.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
There is no way Clode would ever give this guy a chance.
A young Russian ?
He'd have to play 2 years in Prov before Clode lets him touch the ice.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Gabrielle with #38 tonight.

Rob O'Gara with a goal and an assist for Yale tonight in a 6-0 win.

JFK notched an assist in a 3-2 win over Notre Dame. Bjork was kept off the scoresheet.

Heinen continues to be hot - goal and an assist in a 5-1 win over Western Michigan.

Last edited:

Bruins78

Apr 12, 2007
Carlo with a fight tonight. Other guy got an instigator...Hope to find some video

Fonzerelli

Jul 15, 2015
I'll come to you
Carlo with a fight tonight. Other guy got an instigator...Hope to find some video
You didn't miss much. He got the worst of a bear hug from a smaller and younger guy. Carlo is an awful fighter. He's pissed off though. Fired right up to start the 2nd, had a lot of words for the Cougars bench

Bruins78

Apr 12, 2007
You didn't miss much. He got the worst of a bear hug from a smaller and younger guy. Carlo is an awful fighter. He's pissed off though. Fired right up to start the 2nd, had a lot of words for the Cougars bench

Thanks...figured you may chime in with the first hand. Yeah, figured that was probably the case based on the last fight I saw with him and the fact the other guy instigated. He's going to be a good one either way.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
DeBrusk with 3 goals in his last 20+ games. Does anyone know what is going on? He was supposed to be moving to a good team. I know he's been shifted around the lines a bit, but he should be thriving anywhere.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Zboril popped one in. Seadogs blasted the Mooseheads 5-1

thanks for the reminder:rant:

Zboril had a solid game, of course, keeping in mind, this is a Mooseheads team in a massive rebuilding phase but you can only play who the schedule makers tell you and he had a good one

captain stone

Jul 10, 2004
Hershey PA
DeBrusk with 3 goals in his last 20+ games. Does anyone know what is going on? He was supposed to be moving to a good team. I know he's been shifted around the lines a bit, but he should be thriving anywhere.

It's clear that he was never really that good to begin with, and wasn't worth the 1st-rounder that SweeNeely foolishly threw away for him.
SweeNeely = wrong; everyone else = right.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
It's clear that he was never really that good to begin with, and wasn't worth the 1st-rounder that SweeNeely foolishly threw away for him.
SweeNeely = wrong; everyone else = right.

I didn't love the DeBrusk pick and still don't, but he was not considered an off the board pick at 14. A little early perhaps, but everyone had him projected in the top 25 picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad