Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
In 1st... :handclap:

Only victory for me tonight :(

Apparently teams named the Jerts and the Teddys played tonight.

im_a_god_groundhog_day.gif

I don't share T' seats with bunnies..

anigif_enhanced-3085-1391028337-4.gif

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Two games...before the Wheeler fight, lots of Jet shots on goal and after the fight lots of Bruins shots

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Stafford, Scheifele..... No shows

Stuart.... Showed up, unfortunatly.... another bad game by Helle... Hutch was decent overall. Our D hung them both out to dry a lot

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
The cold hard bitter truth is that no matter what happens we can just not compete with what a team like the TML will accomplish during this final stretch.

Lotto Gods need to come up big for us.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The team fell apart after the 1st.

They need to punt Stuart, he is no longer an NHL player and everyone that plays with him this year looks awful.

I would like to see a leadership shakup; move out Ladd and Stuart and bring up Morrissey and possibly Petan and start building for next year.

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Gotta wonder why this team can show up and look great for a portion of a period then look absolutely disinterested for the remainder. Is this a coaching issue or a player issue?

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I was going to say how can you played 2 great games in Colorado and StL and them come up with a stinker at home tonight but it really was the Avs and Blues that played terrible and made the Jets look good.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
They did for the first 30 minutes

If they gave points to teams playing 20-30 good minutes the Jets would be in first place over all, this team doesn't have the personnel to play a solid 60 minutes game very often and that needs to change or this team will never become a playoff contender.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
2 SOGs in almost 40 minutes?

The worst comeback team in the history of the game shows how it's done.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
K

Do I like Losing? NO

Do I like not making the playoffs? NO

Do I like a very good to excellent draft pick? Yeah!!!!

To be honest to all of you good folks as well as me well I don't want to win. PERIOD.
the draft pick this year for me is more important for the long term of our favourite team than getting into the playoffs.

if you personally thing I am an ass, well your right!

but for me its to late too bad, I'm fine with next year aka Tear!

Go Jets GO!

Forever!

Your Pal Al !

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
If they gave points to teams playing 20-30 good minutes the Jets would be in first place over all, this team doesn't have the personnel to play a solid 60 minutes game very often and that needs to change or this team will never become a playoff contender.

Well they did show up early, that's all I was saying. Running out of gas is different than "nobody on the Jets showed up"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad