Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Spreading your cheerful the glass is half empty view on everything Bruins this Am I see. Do you ever get tired of living each moment like the zombie apocalypse is around the corner?

lol it's really stats a probability. I have no other sentiment here. If you can point to a deep Bruins run where we didn't lose 2+ guys in the top 9/6, I'm certainly open to it.

That's not rooting for it. The fact is after running way below expectation for injuries early in the year, we're now running away above expectation. Somewhere in the middle is the final outcome.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
lol it's really stats a probability. I have no other sentiment here. If you can point to a deep Bruins run where we didn't lose 2+ guys in the top 9/6, I'm certainly open to it.

That's not rooting for it. The fact is after running way below expectation for injuries early in the year, we're now running away above expectation. Somewhere in the middle is the final outcome.

And they have the depth with Providence guys. You can't just deal for two players and stash them.

Reactions: Tampbear

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
And they have the depth with Providence guys. You can't just deal for two players and stash them.

Sure you can. It happens every year. Perhaps you trade for a guy who can play as a #5D and a top 9F. Doesn't mean you're trading for two big money players. But you trade for some experienced depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad