Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
How do they recall someone on emergency when they have a couple of extra forwards,Belesky and Vatrano?

When you drop below 2 goalies, 6 d-men and 12 forwards you can make an emergency call up, regardless of position. As an example, Rask could get injured tomorrow and they can call up a d-man on an emergency recall and then call up McIntyre. I know, dumb.

But I believe because Cehlarik was an emergency recall that he could be replaced with another emergency call up - which probably means he is out for tomorrow (and longer)

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I realized today that with the "waffle weave" texture on the shoulders of the new jerseys, if they were beige instead of gold, it would look like they were wearing giant Band-Aids. How appropriate.

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
I dont like that they changed the injury information a few years ago to lower body and higher body. With specific information about what body part is hurting it would be more easy to guess how much influence the injury can have to healing process, the severe of the injury and kind of what to be aware of. Such when the player had ankle injury you can be more easy on him when isn't fully healed up and is turning like jumbo jet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad