GDT: Bruins at Wings, November 4

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Oh man. I have no idea. He didn't score that many and I feel like it was late in his career, so maybe 2008?
I would love to see a good documentary about what he brought to the wings toward the end of his career. Last couple of seasons he was getting really slow, but the team was better with him on the ice than off. Considering that he was ten years older than the average 'bring in a vet' defenseman.... :O
There is a lot to look at in his career, but how many defensemen make a team better at 40+

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
SUCK IT LOSERS

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 10.38.46 PM.png

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Yeah I remember that Chelios goal, it may have been 07. He had to re-adjust to get the shot off, almost like the buttend was caught in his jersey or something.

Awood doesn't have much Chelios stuff.

Also one of the best Chelios moments.

Last edited:
Reactions: dj4aces

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Was at the game tonight, during the last couple minutes, Raymond was hit by someone from the Bruins bench during play. Was that caught on the broadcast? It was away from the play and he was circling the zone. Didn’t get called by the Refs, but seems like it should be an automatic suspension.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Very nice to see a solid win against a top team. Raymond is playing a lot more solid lately which is great. I hope he can keep it up to take that next step.

Larkin has taken the next step in my opinion to move into the upper echelon of players.

Reactions: lilidk

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Ray showed so much confidence in that goal, he picked his spot and waited for a slight move, and the goalie knew it the second it went through him, his body language said it all. He was a very bright spot tonight, he's still very young and has a ton of room to keep growing. I want to beat NY in their house next game.

Reactions: raymond23

brett89

Jun 29, 2016
wow they won!

i missed the game. can anyone give me a summary who was good and who was bad

also when copp scores we win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad