GDT: Bruins at Wings, November 4

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
giphy.gif

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
game means absolutely nothing cosidering Bruins missing top D and mentally exhausted

:sarcasm:
Everyone else in the top 5 in the division lost tonight. And we got 2 huge points.

We also are the only team to hand boston a regulation loss and score more than 3 goals on them this year.

Not sure what you mean by this game doesn't mean anything? Huge statement game

Reactions: Sentinel

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Gotta give credit to the cat for getting right in there in that scrum. I can't imagine being smaller than myself and still going in on NHL ice like that.

Reactions: theYman

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Everyone else in the top 5 in the division lost tonight. And we got 2 huge points.

We also are the only team to hand boston a regulation loss and score more than 3 goals on them this year.

Not sure what you mean by this game doesn't mean anything? Huge statement game

The little emoji at the bottom of his post means he's joking.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
I don't watch all the post games but it seems like when they lose Larkin is up there but when they win it's a couple other guys?

If so I like it.

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
This was exactly the right way to work out from the doldrums. The last couple of games were noticeably less bad, but they were not good. Tonight they worked hard, eventually got their pace going, and did what nobody else managed to do so far this season.

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Oh I know the whiff was unintentional. I wish I could find the video but years ago chelios took a shot but mostly fanned. I want to say the stick may have even come out of one hand? then he shot again and scored.
I'm going to have to try to find that video. Not because I don't believe it, but because I would probably have a "oh my god!" remembrance moment. Any notion which season?

Reactions: Sentinel

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
I'm going to have to try to find that video. Not because I don't believe it, but because I would probably have a "oh my god!" remembrance moment. Any notion which season?
Oh man. I have no idea. He didn't score that many and I feel like it was late in his career, so maybe 2008?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad