GDT: Bruins at Wings, November 4

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Are we good? I still don't know. But look at us!!

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11.51.59 AM.png

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Dear Red Wings,

Let's try starting to play when the game actually starts, not when there's 10 minutes left in the third period. Also let's not take stupid penalties (I'm looking at you Perron). Ras buddy, you're 6'6" 220 lbs and good now, remember? Start playing like it.

Let's all make sure we're playing with our correct stick because lately it hasn't looked like it. Anyone who misses a wide open net tonight has to go clean out Sobotka's piss drain.

Now go beat the Bruins! I want to see Marchand's sad face.

Sincerely,
Lazlo Hollyfeld

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Please, boys. The Bruins aren't as good as their record makes them seem. Just win. As a bonus, go back to playing the game that worked for us, rather than whatever it is we've been watching these last two weeks.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
It's been quite awhile since seeing the effort level of, "we wanna win 10-0 tonight".

Boston deserves nothing less than a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Let's Go Red Wings. Full intensity from the jump and don't take your foot off their neck until the final whistle.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld
Dear Red Wings,

Let's try starting to play when the game actually starts, not when there's 10 minutes left in the third period. Also let's not take stupid penalties (I'm looking at you Perron). Ras buddy, you're 6'6" 220 lbs and good now, remember? Start playing like it.

Let's all make sure we're playing with our correct stick because lately it hasn't looked like it. Anyone who misses a wide open net tonight has to go clean out Sobotka's piss drain.

Sincerely,
Lazlo Hollyfeld

This!

But even more: If they come out flat again like a week ago, without aggression or piss and vinegar against the team that has dominated the division since its inception, then the boys, starting with Larkin cause he has to lead the charge, have to take a long and hard look in the mirror.

Balls on the table, CUP CHECK!

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
Please, boys. The Bruins aren't as good as their record makes them seem. Just win. As a bonus, go back to playing the game that worked for us, rather than whatever it is we've been watching these last two weeks.
Neither are we. The powerplay was our saving grace. This team isn't that impressive 5-on-5 with only one line that can score.

I like this team better when Kostin is punching people in their faces.

Reactions: RedHawkDown

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Dear Red Wings,

Sincerely,
Lazlo Hollyfeld
I still think Marchand should have been suspended. He seems to get a way with too much.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Neither are we. The powerplay was our saving grace. This team isn't that impressive 5-on-5 with only one line that can score.

I like this team better when Kostin is punching people in their faces.
Indeed? We should play better against a mid team that's had a softball schedule thus far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad